Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: M J Wimpiers

Hey guys let's leave the city bashing out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Hey guys let's leave the city bashing out of this.
    I agree.
    Don't worry. I will never respond to another post by MJW22 or whatever his handle is. Most of us got caught up in his immaturity. But for me; its done.

Default Hockey Talk

Let's leave the city bashing and fan bashing out of this. mjw22. Right now you have Blades, Pats and Bronco fans involved in this little tirade. Protect your team and players but do not belittle the cities or it's fans. That has nothing to do with hockey.

Scout
    # 8-9-11-22 ALWAYS REMEMBERED

Default Finally some one who can talk with a few smarts

Very well said Zamboni Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    Let's leave the city bashing and fan bashing out of this. mjw22. Right now you have Blades, Pats and Bronco fans involved in this little tirade. Protect your team and players but do not belittle the cities or it's fans. That has nothing to do with hockey.

Scout
    Fair enough.The score & winning all the on ice battles will suffice. Peddle suspension was a bit harsh 1 gm would have been enough . For all Beech bashers SC only wishes they had a pt a game agitator like him .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Fair enough.The score & winning all the on ice battles will suffice. Peddle suspension was a bit harsh 1 gm would have been enough . For all Beech bashers SC only wishes they had a pt a game agitator like him .
    I see Kramer just racked up major 40 of the year. I know its hard for you to imagine a guy who actually stands up for himself so go ahead and youtube him. You guys have the internet in the Jaw yet?

Default hey dody ...didnt beach fight kramer already this yr.

plus didnt cody also fight mcllrath ,doty,mcnabb ,miller ,DD thats a decent amount of tough guys hes fought this yr ......so why dont you take off your rose colored glasses when you watch you tube ,oh by the way moose jaw also has hockeyfights.com in case your wondering to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    I see Kramer just racked up major 40 of the year. I know its hard for you to imagine a guy who actually stands up for himself so go ahead and youtube him. You guys have the internet in the Jaw yet?
    Kramer 6-5-11-276 .19 ppg
    Beech 11-34 45 207 .90 ppg

beech wins hands down as to who is a better player.
    GO WARRIORS GO

My god thats not even close Beach is way more valuable to his team than Kramer is

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    My god thats not even close Beach is way more valuable to his team than Kramer is
    That's what I've been trying to tell this SC fan
    GO WARRIORS GO