Thread: Warrior's season and Howden

Default Warrior's season and Howden

When did you get on the streak to be in such a comfortable position? You started poorly hey? And been less than stellar lately because you know you're finishing 5th no matter what.
    And is Howden the fastest skater in the dub? I think his game is going to translate wondefully to the NHL. His dub career started a little slowly, but I wonder if Florida might take a long look at him next season?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Howden

I had never really thought Quinton was that great but I knew he was good. When I seen him play in the world jr's my opinion on him changed. I thought he was great there and I started watching him more closely and the kid is pretty good and he is one of the fastest players in the league. I can see florida taking a good look at him next year and they should but I see him back in a warriors uniform next year. Mj will have a good team and another year at the world jr's isn't going to hurt him either! Tallon is a pretty smart gm and I don't see him rushing quinton into their lineup

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    When did you get on the streak to be in such a comfortable position? You started poorly hey? And been less than stellar lately because you know you're finishing 5th no matter what.
    And is Howden the fastest skater in the dub? I think his game is going to translate wondefully to the NHL. His dub career started a little slowly, but I wonder if Florida might take a long look at him next season?
    I don't know if he's the fastest in league but top 5 for sure. He has began to play more consistently game to game something he hasn't always done. He's better in a support role than a go to guy. He'll be back next year he's about a year away. With Tallon though you never know seems he's going to trade off some of his better players so they may need some talent. I thought a 3rd or 4th place finish was possible but we went into our annual feb funk and dropped out of that race.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Blades bus made it to MJ for tonights game, feel free to stop by and say hi to them i wont be there though, wish i was it would be the last time i get to see the crush can.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Blades bus made it to MJ for tonights game
    Bad weather?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Nah not really i guess the way i worded it made it sound that way lol