Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So Uhhhhh....

Default So Uhhhhh....

9-2 in February

55 goals for in the last 8 games

Is this team for real? Can they continue the run and gun, or are we going to get a hot goalie?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID WE TRADE SCHENN!!!!(kidding)

Pretty amazing stretch the team is having here... just a shame that our goaltending is weak. Absolutely BRUTAL save percentage, must be around .850 the past 10 games?

To be honest though, I don't think a first round upset is out of the question the way this club is playing.

Its a shame De Serres didn't stick around.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    Pretty amazing stretch the team is having here... just a shame that our goaltending is weak. Absolutely BRUTAL save percentage, must be around .850 the past 10 games?

To be honest though, I don't think a first round upset is out of the question the way this club is playing.

Its a shame De Serres didn't stick around.
    Lol, a year ago everybody couldn't wait to run him and Hayes out of town.

both goalies look like they lack confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    both goalies look like they lack confidence.
    They sure do. I think Kelly overplayed Liston too much earlier in the year and he burnt out a bit and has been unable to get his swagger back. Hell, after 10-15 games I think he had a save percentage of around .905- that shows how much his play has fallen off.

To be honest, I think Kelly needs to get a different goalie coach.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    They sure do. I think Kelly overplayed Liston too much earlier in the year and he burnt out a bit and has been unable to get his swagger back. Hell, after 10-15 games I think he had a save percentage of around .905- that shows how much his play has fallen off.

To be honest, I think Kelly needs to get a different goalie coach.
    I think we need a full time goalie coach when we have 2 rookie tenders....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

This was and is a rebuilding year. Just be happy that KM can put together a team this good when everyone said we would be bad this year. Guesss what? We are not. We are better then Regina and we dealt our superstar for a TON of prospects/picks.

We are going to have Stone,Ferland and Walker back next year. Pulock,Roy,Fransoo,Hunter,Galbraith,Seaman,Swriypa ,Meiuller,Liston and Boes will have a year under there belt. McGauley,Nikkel,Harms,Conroy,Proft,Nelson, Kuzcek, and Waltz will all be here next year.

Go down to the rink and kiss KM's ass.

9-2 in February

55 goals for in the last 8 games

Is this team for real? Can they continue the run and gun, or are we going to get a hot goalie?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID WE TRADE SCHENN!!!!(kidding)
    I think the reason they are playing so well is because of the Schenn trade. I think there thinking was well lets wait and see if he comes back and he can lead us. I am not suprised they are winning they have a good group but am shocked at how they are winning goals goals and more goals
    Last edited by Johnny Table; 02-26-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: spelling

also of note is the fact brandon has the fewest PIMs this year. When was the last time that happened?

also of note is the fact brandon has the fewest PIMs this year. When was the last time that happened?
    If I remember correctly they are always a low pim team

Not unusual to see the young guys step up late in the season. They are young but the talent is beginning to come out. Everybody points to the older guys when they win but the big wins come when the young guys step up,just like early in the season.
    Meilleur won't be going back to Jr A as some suggested last week. He looked good against Stoon last night and again tonight. The 4th line looks much more confident in each other. Faverau is in tough to get back in unless somebody gets hurt.
    Roy is really coming on.
    This is going to be a tough team to crack for those young prospects.
    Nothing better than watching young kids develop. Thats why we love Jr hockey.