Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mark Lamb

Default $20.00

Hope you had some takers.
    That was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by CHtoo View Post
    That was fun to watch.

Outside of some issues moving the puck out their own zone, SC looked good yesturday. Nice to see some goals, and kinda nice to be the team to officially eliminate Regina once again.

That was fun to watch.

Outside of some issues moving the puck out their own zone, SC looked good yesturday. Nice to see some goals, and kinda nice to be the team to officially eliminate Regina once again.

Default 2Swammi?

Icon32 $20.00

That was fun to watch.

I'll be watching my mail box for $20.00 cheques, mostly from Regina...LOL. Yes it was good to see the Broncos Kick Ass. Hope they can carry it into the weekend. BUT, I would still like to see the young players get a chance to play & get more ice time. I for one am SICK of watching Novotny skate with the puck all over the ice and then turn it over to the other team without trying to set up a play. Lets go out with a BANG on the weekend but has a TEAM: not just Lambs DOZEN. GO BRONCOS

What a great job of stepping up by Peddle in that fight. Thats exactly the thing that has been lacking. Steps up and beats a bigger, tough guy.

I keep hearing these rumors that is Lamb is gone to the Edmonton Oilers next year. Does anyone have any proof to this? Also heard that in Lambchops absence Darren Evjien will be at the healm??? Can't say Evjien has done anything to deserve a shot at head coach after being an assistant in the league for one year under a losing, no mind. I do hope that Lamb does resign, even though I am a huge Oiler fan, but it would be a huge mistake if we simply moved up our assistant. Thoughts?

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Default speechless

i didnt think it was possible,,,,,, but there is someone worse than lamb at coaching, his name is darren evejyn. just watching the game.....all i can say is brutal.

Peddle steps up again last night. Nice to see some desire even tho the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    I keep hearing these rumors that is Lamb is gone to the Edmonton Oilers next year. Does anyone have any proof to this? Also heard that in Lambchops absence Darren Evjien will be at the healm??? Can't say Evjien has done anything to deserve a shot at head coach after being an assistant in the league for one year under a losing, no mind. I do hope that Lamb does resign, even though I am a huge Oiler fan, but it would be a huge mistake if we simply moved up our assistant. Thoughts?
    Lets bring Lorne Frey in as the G.M. and let him bring in his own coach; do I hear the name Danny Lambert calling. Lorne is arguably the best judge of talent in the WHL and he was likely resposible for Danny going to Kelowna as the D coach. Heard a rumour two summers ago that Frey was coming in as G.M. until you know who applied.