Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Genius

Default Hockey Genius

I would just like to say high to all the Crosby doubters now. Looks like the hockey genius was right again, but you should all be use to that by now. I guess he would be lost in any other league. good thing he plays in the Q with a "bunch of pilons" cause how could he make it in the west?

Hey there, welcome back!

Well, for the round-robin portion of the tournament, Crosby showed he could play. Leading the tournament in points.

But in the final game, his entire team was shut down.

And all thurought the broadcast, they repeated time and time again, how this was the 17-year old's last game in the CHL.

So, will it be the NHL (if they could ever get their heads out of their A$$es and get a CBA together), the WHA, or somewhere in Europe? Or some some suggested the AHL (and the Toronto Marlies).

Ya Rimouski looked like a spent team. I still would like to take a chance on Crosby even though some people compare him to daigle, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan17
    yah , i wouldnt mind if the leafs took a GAMBLE on him
    That would be awesome to see Crosby in a leafs Jersey, he would do well with all of those guys( Sundin,Roberts,Mogilny,Kaberle,Belfour ect.) That is if the Leafs win the Draft lottery and when the NHL returns.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Quote Originally Posted by Furback
    I guess he would be lost in any other league. good thing he plays in the Q with a "bunch of pilons" cause how could he make it in the west?
    Besides leading the tournament in scoring, Sidney would be just fine in any league. He is only 17 years olds and would rip apart the W or O no problem.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

C.F Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoBladesGo BLEED BLUE
    That would be awesome to see Crosby in a leafs Jersey, he would do well with all of those guys( Sundin,Roberts,Mogilny,Kaberle,Belfour ect.) That is if the Leafs win the Draft lottery and when the NHL returns.
    All those old guys that will retire soon?

I know Jovo I was being sarcastic. There is a few whl fans that have a hard time admitting Crosby would do good in the whl.

I was disapointed with Crosby whining and slapping his stick with the tight checking. Sure he's not use to getting that tight of checking before.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I was disapointed with Crosby whining and slapping his stick with the tight checking. Sure he's not use to getting that tight of checking before.
    He would still be excellent in the dub but would not have as many points as he does in the more free-wheeling style of the Q.
    From Parts Unknown