Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Next season

Well on paper some of these late picks (forwards) seem pretty decent so see what happens and man is the Blades website ever behind in posting press releases on their picks lol.

Just a quick thought here.

I won't be renewing my season tickets for next year. After 3 years of playoff futility and not being able to win a game on home ice in the second round since '94, not to mention not making it out of the third round since then, is anyone else thinking of not renewing too?

Too bad some people base thier support on winning a championship. I guess its a good thing i bought two extra seats for next year along with my other five. I hope to see another good team out on the ice. All I want to see is good hockey were all the players are giving it an honest effort, not like the some of the games in the playoffs. to those who dont renew thier tickets i would hope you reconsider, as the team will need all our support.

Your loss then Bladesfan2010, if you don't wanna support the team then no point calling urself a Blades fan.

I'm actually thinking bout buying season tickets after being to most of the games this year at home and having to pay the full price each game. If I'im going to go to the games, may as well save money and buy season tickets.

I also wont be back buying seaons with this choke of a team but i will get the web packge and keep a close eye on them i will probably end up going to half the home home agins lile i always do anyways

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I also wont be back buying seaons with this choke of a team but i will get the web packge and keep a close eye on them i will probably end up going to half the home home agins lile i always do anyways
    Hang in there Bud! We're all hockey addicts and it's good hockey! These are all kids. Just look at what some of the NHL towns have to deal with!with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ rosters!

Quote Originally Posted by Shootmaster_44 View Post
    On this note, do geographic restrictions cease to exist for 20 year olds? What I mean is could Oshawa or Montreal release a 20 year old that the rest of the O or Q didn't want and could he join the Blades? With the 3 20 year old rule, there has to be a few good players who would still play CHL hockey, but are let go because the teams in the league have their 3.
    Yes. A player must be passed on by the rest of the league he played in before he can go elsewhere in the CHL. DeSerres and Hayes are examples of this; Brandon let them go, didn't get picked up by anyone in the WHL, so both went and played in the Q.

What are some things the Blades need to address going into next season do we keep morrison as a overager or trade him and pick up a forward or a dman do we draft a euro goalie forward or dman ? and what rookies do you feel will crack the lineup ?

Projected lineup just a guess

Nicholls Trask Dziurzynski
    Collins Benson Stransky
    Sutter Olsen Bews
    Elliott Daae Stovin
    Zajac ? Morrison ?

Siemens Deitz
    Thrower Cox
    Stipancik Euro ?
    Pichonski

Morrison
    Todd/Oswald ?

Others looking to crack the roster are
    Moodie G
    Penner F
    Peplinski F
    Stockl F
    Statchuk D
    Lawson D ?
    Businieus D

This lineup should be good for atleast 5th in the conference i don't think the Schenn trade will hurt them for atleast 1 more year after next
    Last edited by lordstanley; 05-11-2011 at 12:33 PM.