Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ICE vs BLADES

Iconwhl ICE vs BLADES

This series has alittle twist on things mainly due to the Eakin & Schenn deals that were made at trade deadline.... both teams paid a pretty big price & 1 of them will be out in the 2nd round. Not ideal for either team who made such impact trades at trade deadline.

ICE wins game 1 & i hope for a sweep for the ICE with games 1 & 2 as Wins for them

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    This series has alittle twist on things mainly due to the Eakin & Schenn deals that were made at trade deadline.... both teams paid a pretty big price & 1 of them will be out in the 2nd round. Not ideal for either team who made such impact trades at trade deadline.

ICE wins game 1 & i hope for a sweep for the ICE with games 1 & 2 as Wins for them
    So far, so good.

Not sure why a new thread was started up there is already a playoff thread why not just keep it on there ?

Default Wowww.....Saskatoon is Quiet > Where's the Noise?

All I Have To Say Is Yikes!!!! Saskatoon with two home losses against the Ice and I am wondering after watching these last two games against the ice > there were supposedly factors that played a part in Schenn's performance in the series against Prince Albert ......... have to wonder what the fans think are the factors now for his performance in this series so far, since what I heard coming from alot of fans in saskatoon and in the media that Schenn was the the " REAL DEAL" ??? It takes the whole team!!! Maybe he is feeling a little too much pressure?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Not sure why a new thread was started up there is already a playoff thread why not just keep it on there ?
    why not have a thread for each playoff match up... who wants to cycle thru 150+ msgs its ok lordstanley it wasnt ur idea doesnt mean u have to throw ur little comments out there about it

why not have a thread for each playoff match up... who wants to cycle thru 150+ msgs its ok lordstanley it wasnt ur idea doesnt mean u have to throw ur little comments out there about it

Amen!! GO ICE GO!!!!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by XCHEKR View Post
    All I Have To Say Is Yikes!!!! Saskatoon with two home losses against the Ice and I am wondering after watching these last two games against the ice > there were supposedly factors that played a part in Schenn's performance in the series against Prince Albert ......... have to wonder what the fans think are the factors now for his performance in this series so far, since what I heard coming from alot of fans in saskatoon and in the media that Schenn was the the " REAL DEAL" ??? It takes the whole team!!! Maybe he is feeling a little too much pressure?
    I almost wonder if the fact that he would almost for sure be going to the Kings lineup with all the injuries they have had might be wieghing on his mind a bit!

Schenns body may be here but his heads in LA. Could be Kootenay has a better goalie better d and pretty even up front.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Wow being a PATS fan has sure turned you into a troll i can't be put in your shoes atleast the Blades have been in the playoffs 3 years in a row i forgot what it's like to miss and i doubt we will miss for awile considering the Blades have one of the youngest teams in the league this year and bidding for the 2013 mem cup

Iconwhl

haah lordstanley i am far from a troll & yes good for the Blades having run there organization great for the past 5 yrs, yes i wish i could say that about the team i cheer for but it is junior hockey it goes in cycles, i do remember when the Blades were bottom dwellers in the WHL as well.

lordstanley its ok if u cry urself to sleep every nite since the ICE have taken a 2-0 lead in the series, Schenn doesnt even look like he wants to be in Saskatoon anymore, knowing full well as soon as the Blades are done he is off to LA that next morning. Schenn doesnt even want to go into the high traffic area's & risk getting hurt.... why risk getting seriously hurt for junior hockey when he has a bright NHL career infront of him.