Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Blades postseason chat

You just love to only pick things out that you want to read right? I said Schenn was a ghost in game one and he was actually brutal. Would you like me to give you the link to that?

You're saying what I've been saying, you're right, Stanford has been great and he's been left hung out to dry on so many goals. He deserves a win but as of right now, the team doesn't.

The only reason I brought up the Pats is because you are either delusional or aren't being fair because you hate the Blades. You have not said one positive thing about the team so I'd like to remind you to put things in perspective.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    You think this fan cares what people say ? hellllllll naw it's only junior hockey im not gonna leap off of a bridge tonight

funny how u & other blade fans had no problems giving the Raider fans the gears during the series but as soon as it happens to u guys ur all on the defense

After coming in as the savior, Schenn is going to be in the spotlight, but I can't believe how many of his teammates have disappeared. Is Hamilton dressed?
    The PP was brutal before Schenns arrival and he seems to have adapted to the Blades system.

You think this fan cares what people say ? hellllllll naw it's only junior hockey im not gonna leap off of a bridge tonight
    How unfortunate.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    funny how u & other blade fans had no problems giving the Raider fans the gears during the series but as soon as it happens to u guys ur all on the defense
    Don't worry we aint gonna die tomorrow yeah the blades losing sucks but i will live lol can you other junior fans live with that ????? lol

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    How unfortunate.
    congrats you won a BIG MAC BIG FELLLLLAAA

Don't worry we aint gonna die tomorrow yeah the blades losing sucks but i will live lol can you other junior fans live with that ????? lol
    OH BOY!!!! The way things are looking.....it sure is going to suck to be you and a few more of those so called blade fans that had so much to say to the other teams along the way!!!! CHOKE!!! CHOKE!!!! I think you will be .... because I know none of the Raiders fans are going to let you off easy!!!!

Speaking of one man taking a team all the way, Schenn is noT the guy. The only reason we may have some dignity is Stanford and the third and fourth line. We have no speed in the neutral zone and no one is skating to pass to either. Hope the team figures it out and pulls it together tonight. All the other trolls on this thread should remember we had a good team prior to the deadline too, Schenn was brought in to help the power play and offense, not be the golden boy.

Lostsheep;

It is crosby from the webcasts here. you will never get rid of those trolls. They love to hate the Blades because we are such big fans. I think people are jealous of that.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy1 View Post
    After coming in as the savior, Schenn is going to be in the spotlight, but I can't believe how many of his teammates have disappeared. Is Hamilton dressed?
    The PP was brutal before Schenns arrival and he seems to have adapted to the Blades system.
    It's classic! Look how all cylinders were firing regular season. The whole team had to step up and be a team. Players that earned top line honors etc....were demoted etc....Stand and watch syndrome. Look at the WK's Shenn didn't play there a lot this year but it loomed. When he was traded every player stepped up and look at thier season after the trade. Please don't take this as a Shenn knock, he's a great player and person. It's just basic psychology. Oh! and Playoffs are Playoffs!