Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Blades postseason chat

Well, it's over, the nightmare is finally over, I expected better out of them and once again, left disappointed and for the third straight year, wonder what the season is going to be like next year. Let's see, Zahn, Marek, Steven, Schenn, Elliott will gone next year, possibly Hamilton, the only thing I do hope for is that Mo comes back, maybe to save our goaltending for next year..... maybe..... all I can say is that the MVP for the playoffs is Steven Stanford, he was a brick wall in games 3 and 4, when he needed to be, but our scoring dried up like attendance at a Phoenix Coyotes game....., I'm seriously considering not renewing my tickets for next year... but we will see. The thing I can regret is not cheering enough in the stand or the games I wasn't there to cheer them on....... One last note, congrats Kootenay Ice for making it too the next round, you guys deserve it!!!!!!!

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    but our scoring dried up like attendance at a Phoenix Coyotes game..

It wasnt even that your offense dried up, the Blades struggled to even get into the offensive zone... all 3 areas on the ice was dominated by the ICE, the Blades looked like they couldnt even skate against the Ice. I never expected the Blades to be swept in this series but looking back over the course of the year it looks good on the Blades

So im guessing the Blades are going to drop Schenn off at the Calgary airport on there way back so he can jump on a plane to LA?? or is it Manchester? Either way his head was fully in this series & his teammates followed him.

I think it did, scoring 5 goals in four games is really not something to proud of. I think the only really strong point I can make is the goaltending effort of Steven Stanford..... enough said........

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    Well, it's over, the nightmare is finally over, I expected better out of them and once again, left disappointed and for the third straight year, wonder what the season is going to be like next year. Let's see, Zahn, Marek, Steven, Schenn, Elliott will gone next year, possibly Hamilton, the only thing I do hope for is that Mo comes back, maybe to save our goaltending for next year..... maybe..... all I can say is that the MVP for the playoffs is Steven Stanford, he was a brick wall in games 3 and 4, when he needed to be, but our scoring dried up like attendance at a Phoenix Coyotes game....., I'm seriously considering not renewing my tickets for next year... but we will see. The thing I can regret is not cheering enough in the stand or the games I wasn't there to cheer them on....... One last note, congrats Kootenay Ice for making it too the next round, you guys deserve it!!!!!!!
    Don't be too hard on your team, and don't ever quit on your team, they played hard to the end. Most teams in that situation wouldn't have made the effort in the last 3 minutes of game four trailing by three games and three goals. Sometimes teams come up with an A game against the best teams, this was one of those series, best of luck for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    It wasnt even that your offense dried up, the Blades struggled to even get into the offensive zone... all 3 areas on the ice was dominated by the ICE, the Blades looked like they couldnt even skate against the Ice. I never expected the Blades to be swept in this series but looking back over the course of the year it looks good on the Blades

So im guessing the Blades are going to drop Schenn off at the Calgary airport on there way back so he can jump on a plane to LA?? or is it Manchester? Either way his head was fully in this series & his teammates followed him.
    I respect you for finally saying what really happened.

You're right, the Ice dominated. It was obvious in all four games that they wanted to win more. I am really impressed with their backcheck, it was like they had 3 dmen out there and they still managed to get plenty of 3 on 2 opportunities. It's really quite amazing how the Blades always manage to blow it in the 2nd round.

I heard on the radio here that Schenn will go to San Jose but they aren't sure if he'll play in game 1. Not sure if you're saying his head was in the LA or Blades series but if you saw him after the game, he was showing a lot of emotion. Everyone says junior is the best time of your career, I really feel for the guys that will not return next year as they move on next season.

Congrats on a good year Blades. It was a shame to see it end like it did. I look forward to next season.

A big congrats to the Kootenay Ice. They simply outworked and outcoached the Blades. Plain and simple. The Blades dug down in game 4 and there just wasn't enough left in the tank. A total loss of confidence and not enough hard to battle through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Table View Post
    Well Id say it was 2 fans sayin that.Lordstanley aka steven and hockey spy aka tyler/pirate. I dont think Pepper carrott is on this bored and if he is he is very diff than the white board. There are alot of Blades fans here that are very good posters and dont look thru homer glasses
    These two jokers must be the characters that kept posting trash about the Raider team on an ongoing basis then > and I am pertaining everywhere they could ..... how do they feel now??? And to the Blades fans that have respect for the Raider team Nice to hear!!!!

Prince Albert Raiders would be the 2nd team I cheer for. However, when they are playing the Blades it is all our war!

SWEPT LOVE it couldn't happened to a nicer bunch of fans.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Stanley you're grumpy blades in 5
    GO WARRIORS GO