Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Blades postseason chat

This thread is getting a bit carried away and some personal attacks! keep it on topic and about hockey or you will be off whlfans Please cool down.
    Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    This thread is getting a bit carried away and some personal attacks! keep it on topic and about hockey or you will be off whlfans Please cool down.
    Deal

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Deal
    ONE last time people SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP ok I'm done I'll keep it to hockey topics but it was fun lol
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    I respect you for finally saying what really happened.

You're right, the Ice dominated. It was obvious in all four games that they wanted to win more. I am really impressed with their backcheck, it was like they had 3 dmen out there and they still managed to get plenty of 3 on 2 opportunities. It's really quite amazing how the Blades always manage to blow it in the 2nd round.

I heard on the radio here that Schenn will go to San Jose but they aren't sure if he'll play in game 1. Not sure if you're saying his head was in the LA or Blades series but if you saw him after the game, he was showing a lot of emotion. Everyone says junior is the best time of your career, I really feel for the guys that will not return next year as they move on next season.

It was fun razzing the guys who deserved it but once the Blades were finally out it was no longer that much fun... there are some really good blades fans on here but not mentioning any names there are a good 6 or 7 that really make all Blade fans look bad.

Like ive said before ive been on this site since 05 & i have never took any razzing this far before but that was only cuz of the select few who took it too far during the course of the regular season.

So outside of those 6 or 7 members great season all around for the Blades, i am sure no 1 around the league expected a sweep in this series by either team.