Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades postseason chat

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I believe most people expect a sweep in this series. And most people expect the Blades to at least reach the dub finals
    Yes. But I'm talking about the experts not us mere mortals.

Who are the experts guys like rob vanstone or cory wolf ? come on i know just as much as those clowns do so do alot of fans, just cause your in the media doesn't make you a higher power

Who else is going to PA for both games on Wednesday and Thursday? I will be there. Woo Hooo!!!!!

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

Thought Thower was pretty classless to sucker punch Connor. If you going to fight somebody give the shin pad tap , move away from the boards and sticks, unbukle the lid and square off. Have a look at the Blades website highlight reel of game 2. Just after Connor got suckered, it shows Connor still had his gloves on and the website people are stupid enough to show it. They sure crapped the bed on that video.

wasn't a sucker punch and Connor was lucky that is all he got from Thrower after Connor hit Sutter from behind in to the boards. Connor is lucky to not get a game or two for that.

Are you kidding me the ref's didn't even call it boarding let alone checking from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by raider 08 View Post
    Are you kidding me the ref's didn't even call it boarding let alone checking from behind.
    Take your rose colored glasses off

Quote Originally Posted by raider 08 View Post
    Thought Thower was pretty classless to sucker punch Connor. If you going to fight somebody give the shin pad tap , move away from the boards and sticks, unbukle the lid and square off. Have a look at the Blades website highlight reel of game 2. Just after Connor got suckered, it shows Connor still had his gloves on and the website people are stupid enough to show it. They sure crapped the bed on that video.
    If he had his gloves on, how did he get a fighting major? Watch the link, then comment. http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/104394

Another classic fight by connor. Got one punched down, AGAIN! You guys keep saying "sucker punch", kinda makes me wonder if you even know what that is! Thrower was pumped about knocking your heavyweight down with only one clean punch, not that he was leaking! I guess you need something to complain about since the scores werent even close.

Thrower owns.

I wouldn't sweat it though Raider fans. You only have a few more games before the agony ends.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    Why do you keep saying "take off the rose colored glasses" ? Connor wasent wanting to fight that game because he had stiches over his lip. The hit wasent from behind, and theres no doubt that Thrower started punching before Connor even knew he was in a fight. You guys are talking like Thrower knocked Connor out or something. He did knock him down but celebrated like he was the heavyweight champ or something. Did you see Ruopp do anything after his fight ? He did the same thing as Siemens did skated to the box to serve the penalty. Two guys that understand what its about.
    Gotta take the good with the bad when it comes to Ruopp yes he dished out a huge hit but the kid is a -9 in 2 games and his skating has looked very bad