Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Showdown

Quote Originally Posted by ELL View Post
    Wow what heart stopping action. Two high octane teams going at it. It seemed that line match ups were more of a factor than prior Kootenay games. I agree with Lord Stanley that our team could use a little more time in the Caravan and counter the rush. Well done Ice with a huge steal on the road. Also in my opinion Boomer is hurt bad and the blindside hit deserves a suspension.
    The Grbvac hit on Boomer was retaliation for Boomers cheap shot seconds earlier on Hunter Shinkaruk. Both were similar only differece Shinkaruk was able to keep playing.

I'm hoping I'll have the Ice to cheer for in the Mem Cup. I haven't done that since they won in Guelph. My Oil Kings may need a few more years before I can see some good playoff hockey.

10 wins in a row for the Ice. Great atmosphere at the Rec Plex with the Blue Men group leading the way. Tough seeing Cerwonka being wheeled out on a stretcher. Looked like he was tripped up by a Medicine Hat stick and went neck first in the end boards at full speed. Standing ovation for Reinhart who spent 30 seconds solo keeping the puck away from the entire Hat team. Although I believe King also has them hearing footsteps. Go Ice, Last one is the toughest just ask the Canucks

WOW!!! 11 wins in a row! Eastern Conferance champions!! great job Ice!!
    GO ICE GO !!!

Well tonight we are off on another tough run. The last time the Ice were in the spotlight in a huge venue was the winter classic. Lets all hope with the new chemistry it will come together. Besides I am sticking with the Bugati analogy, we are going to be a tough team to crack. GO ICE

You can feel the atmosphere here in Cranbrook ratchet up as the Ice fever peaks for game day. Go Ice go.

What amazing crowds and atmosphere for those two home games. Ice take both in overtime and can almost taste it. Tuesday night you had the feeling they were fortunate to win but tonight, man their feet were moving. As ice faithful we weren't to happy with the refs tonight but understand they maybe it was our turn to have some calls go against us. Incredible effort Ice, we are behind you.

Both OT's were Ice dominated at home, they are showing great heart as this series rolls along. You have to appreciate the effort of each line out there, they are committed as a team to limit the chances by a very good offensive team. Great goaltending by both goalies, good defence and some very crisp offensive plays that make for great action.

ICE ICE, baby!

This Raider fan is routing for the Ice!! Keep it going, I need a team to cheer for in the Mem. Cup!!!

PS. Thanks again for beating the Blades
    WHATEVER IT TAKES

GO RAIDERS GO

If you would like a banner similar to mine, let me know.

I thought I would say this, but Great job guys, you guys for sure will win the cup, even if portland takes you guys in game 5, you guys WILL take it in six, great playoff run you beating Moose Jaw, Us and MH, as of right now, I'm cheering mainly, because you guys are going to the memorial cup. Side note, you guys remind me of the Brandon Wheat Kings a couple of years ago, when we lost to them in six, they had outstanding goaltending, pretty much everyone on there team can score, expect I will give you the goaltending edge, since Lieuwen is a beast..... but anyway CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!