Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Vs. Blades Playoff Thread

Default Raiders Vs. Blades Playoff Thread

I figured we could get one started anyways and differentiate it from the "Ups and downs" thread.

Anyways, does anyone know what the ticket sale figures are? As indicated from the final home game of the regular season, I expect the playoffs to be standing room only. PA seems to only support when it comes to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    I figured we could get one started anyways and differentiate it from the "Ups and downs" thread.

Anyways, does anyone know what the ticket sale figures are? As indicated from the final home game of the regular season, I expect the playoffs to be standing room only. PA seems to only support when it comes to the playoffs.
    I just looked at the CHL rankings for these 2 teams yes i know anything can happen in the playoffs but it is the second ranked Blades vs the 42 ranked Raiders if P.A won this series you have to think it could be considered 1 of the bigger upsets in a very long time Raiders really have nothing to lose

Lordstanley;

You know you just set yourself up for this comment:

"It is not 42 vs. 2! Every team now is on an even playing field and it is 1 vs. 1!"

You people are going to say its a new season and everyone is the same, its the same old argument the underdog uses every year.

The underdog will also say regular season means nothing but i beg to differ you play the regular season to have home ice advantage throughout the playoffs and play the lowest seed possible The Blades would have killed to have home ice against Brandon last year

wells minus 5, just comes off injury and gets that much ice time. wow?

That result has to be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by nohockey View Post
    wells minus 5, just comes off injury and gets that much ice time. wow?
    Would help if u put who the heck ur talking bout lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Would help if u put who the heck ur talking bout lol.
    I am guessing Charles Wells, since he put Wells....

Oh oops, didn't catch that part, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    Tuckers goaltending was embarrasing. I am in no way saying the lose was his fault , but he was the direct cause of 3 goals . And he has the nuts to beak Schenn . The only positive I seen was Williams played well. Honestly theres not one other player I felt played well.... Worse part is I only counted 3 hits for the Raiders. The Blades are not even going to fell like they were in a series after this ones over if the Raiders dont improve.
    dead on
    they played like a bunch of scared girls. the blades had taken their foot off the gas before tucker was even pulled. when the blade (hamilton ???) was on the power play and kicked tuckers stick away from him and there was no call i thought that was ridiculous. and how many times i saw winther bourhis and conner out against schenn hamilton and trask.