Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Vs. Blades Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    My prediction was not correct tonight but the Raiders showed up to play. If Herrods goal stood it might have been a better outcome. Ruopp obsolutely hammered Hamilton at center ice with a clean hit. Schenn was going to drop his gloves with Ruopp and I am sure he was glad he never after Duncan Siemans jumped in and took a beating. If I remember correct that was two beatings Siemans has taken from Ruopp this year. The other fight was Dalton Thrower sucker punching Connor. I seen Connor in warm ups and he had his top lip all stitched up. Dalton Thrower skating to the penalty box looks at the Raiders bench with his hands in the air like he had just accomplished something. Two wins and a sucker punch does not win a best of 7 series last time I checked.......The last thing I would like to comment on, some of the Blade fans, NOT ALL BLADE FANS. Grown ups swearing, yelling and screaming at Raider fans wearing Raider jerseys. These people getting yelled at could have been players parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters etc. A little common sense is not much to ask for especially when little kids are listening.

LORD STANLEY on Saturday night and Sunday night Blade fans were kicked out of CUC for being intoxicated and swearing.
    Game 3 and 4 at the sold out AHC, series will be tied up going back to Toon for game 5..
    Are you saying Raider fans don't yell at Blades fans? Come on man there's always going to be bickering going back and forth between both team fans. Few years ago there was a Raider fan, that cheered when a Raider player injured a Blades player. Fans like that need their heads bashed in, don't care what team their cheering for.

Default go raiders go

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Are you saying Raider fans don't yell at Blades fans? Come on man there's always going to be bickering going back and forth between both team fans. Few years ago there was a Raider fan, that cheered when a Raider player injured a Blades player. Fans like that need their heads bashed in, don't care what team their cheering for.
    You are missing my point. There is a Raider-Blade rivalry but when you have intoxicated idiots swearing and jumping around with there shirts off trying to engage in a fight that is crossing the line. I hope the 6 idiots that were kicked out Saturday and the other 3 kicked out Sunday are never welcome back. Bickering and booing and so forth is great but when there are young kids around and grown adults are swearing and trying to engage in a fight that is brutal for anyone. I sure hope that the Raider fan that cheered when a Blade was injured is not a Raider fan anymore. I agree with you, no team needs fans like that.

I'm not missing the point. I'm not disagreeing with u, just pointing out that some Raider fans r like that to, heck every team has fans like that so its hard to criticize other team fans. It's to bad cuz it can ruin a good hockey game experience for young kids that hear all that stuff.

Check the Raiders facebook fanpage are they ever pissed about that 1 sign 1 Blade fan made seriously let it go already 1 fan doesn't make all Blade fans look bad it's just rediculous

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princ...s/265471005801

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    Despite how poorly PA has played and how hyped the Blades are, I found it pretty classless that the Blades had this on their CUC sign:

"Believe this...PA has no chance"

Go Winterhawks is all I have to say.
    hahaha wow you took that to heart? thats so funny bro. P.A is a brutal team. So the sign is true... its not classless its just true... You guys are a bunch of trolls. us warlocks will keep destroying you..

wow blow things out of proportion. a fan does a homemade sign, and that's the response!?

There were several Raiders fans at the game last night who were saying "wait till we see you with a Blades jersey on in our rink, we'll see what happens then!"

Is this stuff really necessary? I don't think so, it's just a game for crying out loud. So now, Blades fans can't cheer at the Raiders rink on Wed and Thurs without getting a beat down?

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    wow blow things out of proportion. a fan does a homemade sign, and that's the response!?
    It was on the CUC sign that wraps around the split between bowls. And mjw22, get a sense of humor
    Last edited by Sttop; 03-28-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    It was on the CUC sign that wraps around the split between bowls. And mjw22, get a sense of humor
    Nothing funny about drunks at sporting events. About the sign unless PA wins not much they can say about the truth.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Nothing funny about drunks at sporting events. About the sign unless PA wins not much they can say about the truth.
    I new you would see things the right way Raiders fans and there rose colored glasses yeesh