Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Raiders Vs. Blades Playoff Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    I doubt anyone is offended with people having a beer or two and being civil but when u have a few drunks ruining the game expierence by being loud and stupid around kids that's not cool, those people have no business being at a game and being like that. Far as I'm concerned, security at all arenas should just take those people and throw them in to a ice cold pool. Hockey games are meant for watching not acting stupid.
    I agree, and thats what security is for. To ban anything because a few people act like morons is always a bad idea. Why punish 99.9% of the people for the stupidity of the people who are totally pissed? Banning beer at the games is just a poor idea that would piss a lot of people off.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

I didn't expect someone to sugest a ban cause that would be extreme. How ever the servers could be a bit more cautious to who they serv and how much.other wise let's go out and enjoy game 6

Congratulations to the Saskatoon Blades, their fans and the entire community, good luck on your journey towards the Memorial Cup.

To the Raider fans, I strongly believe we got to see a glimpse of what the future is going to luck for our club. The games this team played on home ice, were not only entertaining, but well structured, physically controlling and exciting to watch. I think Campese's program is working and I truly believe that all 3000 fans came out to watch will agree with that statement.

The future looks bright, hockey is alive and well here and all in all I'm happy with season and look forward to what's in store next year.

To the Players, you made us proud, you surprised many across the WHL this post-season with your persistence and execution. Thank you for the season and good luck to the twenties moving on, and to the player's returning, good luck in the off-season.

To the Coaches, there were many doubters, but, many people here, see the improvements that have been made and are fully confident that the Raiders will see success for many years to come.

Finally, to the fans, 3,366 witnessed some great hockey last night and could easily see that this team and organization are again ready to challenge anyone. Our youth players look strong and fan base looks even stronger....buy your season tickets and come out in droves again next year, it's going to be exciting at the AH!!!!

What was the warm-up song at the Raider game last night? I believe it was something by Eminem.

Nevermind, its Till I collapse by Eninem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUwXJODauxs
    Last edited by chalk_one_up; 04-04-2011 at 09:01 AM. Reason: found it

Default Nothing since the OT loss? A few thank you's.

A few thoughts after the OT loss. I feel bad for Jamie, real bad. Unfortunately, many will judge his whole season on that one play and that shouldn't be the case. The players showed great heart and I want to single out Nathan, Jordan and Igor for giving everything they had in their last season in the WHL. All three will be sorely missed next fall when a new season of Raider Hockey fires up. Nathan came here as a young player from Vancouver and developed into a very good defenceman. Jordan came here after some struggles in Kamloops and proved he was a good defenceman as well. Igor took some time to find his legs in the North American game but once he did was he not as good as anyone can expect an import player to be? I think he was. All three should hold their heads high as they all had not good but great Major Junior careers. The city of Prince Albert is proud of all three of you for what you have given to the community. From this fan to Nathan, Jordan and Igor I say a big Thank You! You gave me many nights of enjoyment watching you grow in the game and represented PA very well.
    Last edited by SaskHockeyFan; 04-05-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Well said cheers
    www.childrenswish.ca