Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Vs. Blades Playoff Thread

guess the pep talk after period 1 backfired lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    guess the pep talk after period 1 backfired lol
    Can you say homer series wow !!

To me the Blades seem like there finally awake time to shake off the art houser cob webs

you know what is pretty sad is when grow men from saskatoon come to PA and pour beer on young kids seats when the raiders score. And PA is the scum. Saskatoon is such a bandwagon town its funny. Nice big rink and a team that is 2nd in canada and no one comes to watch until the playoffs. PA fans are dedicated to a fault. And probably with your only two post probably a bandwagon jumper as well but long time fan right.

After this year it will be a long time before the blades have a good team schen, hamilton, zahn, stanford, Marek, will be gone and no draft picks. It will be a long time before you are back in the seats in the CUC.
    www.childrenswish.ca

Actually I have been a season ticket holder for 5 yrs now and I take my 3 daughters to every game with me. Like I said every team has its stupid fans. The point was that it certainly didn't seem that things were on an even ice service there in PA. Keeping in mind that the players themselves are kids....not all of them are gonna handle stupid stuff like that the same. Also just fyi the info I heard regarding the dressing room situation came from one of the parents of a Blades player.

Just dont come on a PA board and call us scum without taking a long look in the mirror
    www.childrenswish.ca

the blades had to sell the farm far this team (schenn). the league and the refs no this. so if you guys win whatever. you still have to go thru reddeer and the refs love them. and at the end of the day were going to kick your arse for a good 5 years.

remember the broom thrown on the ice in game 1 ......... lol impressed to have pushed to game 6 at least. blades should be embarassed. dont know why pa played like crap after 20 min when the first was a good period

As for the broom, that was likely one jackass fan who had wayyy too much to drink and wasn't thinking clearly. I'd hardly paint ALL Blades fans with that brush.

As for Brayden Schenn. The Blades were 33-10-2 without him and was basically picked up to get a 18th ranked PP going at the time and be able to possibly be a playoff game breaker type of a player. I think he'll do well in that role.

As for the first period last night, I beg to differ. Saskatoon was all over the Raiders in that period and Tucker was simply outstanding. However, you could tell he was getting rattled, taking penalties, delay of game and then a 10 min misc. It was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened. However, Tucker shouldn't feel bad because the Blades have hit up Kuemper as well a couple times in Saskatoon this year and last year in the playoffs.

As for this being a long series, Lorne Molleken himself said he wasn't surprised and I guess that is why you play hard all regular season to earn an important home ice advantage and some series it does come in to play and this looks like the series where it will.

I have attended all the games in tis series, and both nights in PA i sat with very friendly and interested PA fans. There are a few fans on both sides who get carried away, and its the same where ever you go where alcohol is served. People get drunk and feel like they are the most important thing on the face of the earth! I know im a recovering alcoholic ( 10yrs ). Its sad to think that a family affair there is always an ass in the crowd. Lets all grow up a bit a remember we are fans not enemies. Leave the foul language, fighting and maliciousness at home. Be a supportive and loud fan win or loose.

As far as I'm concerned, beer and all that crap should b banned totally. It's not needed, all it does is make people act stupid. Yes I know there's some that drink responsibly but banning would solve the problem. If people want a friggin drink, go to a bar