Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: post season chat

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese View Post
    And the revolving door of coaches continues in Moose Jaw.
    Three seasons in the play offs three first round exits that's all folks. Maybe Hunchak could go back to SC that's where he began his WHL career but you have a winner in Lamb right.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Yeah, yeah. We got a winner in Lamb, and the people of Moose Jaw have a loser in you. Don't forget, now that your season is over we are all equall now.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Three seasons in the play offs three first round exits that's all folks. Maybe Hunchak could go back to SC that's where he began his WHL career but you have a winner in Lamb right.

Hey MJW22,
    P.S....your moms teeth are so yellow, she could butter a whole loaf of bread!...

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Hey MJW22,
    P.S....your moms teeth are so yellow, she could butter a whole loaf of bread!...
    That probably took all the intelligence you had to come up with that . My mom passed on 10 years ago so I won't insult your mom just her son. At least we made the play offs something you won't see for awhile or maybe never if they move your team to Chilliwack.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    That probably took all the intelligence you had to come up with that . My mom passed on 10 years ago so I won't insult your mom just her son. At least we made the play offs something you won't see for awhile or maybe never if they move your team to Chilliwack.
    This team isn't going to Chilliwack any time soon. Good luck finding a coach for the Worriers. Who in their right mind would want to coach for that group in the Jaw! The idiots in Moose Jaw canned Mike Babcock and Lorne Molleken. Enough said.

I think you are dating yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by SocnorB View Post
    This team isn't going to Chilliwack any time soon. Good luck finding a coach for the Worriers. Who in their right mind would want to coach for that group in the Jaw! The idiots in Moose Jaw canned Mike Babcock and Lorne Molleken. Enough said.
    Worriers.....very clever. Molleken wasnt canned, he moved up to the NHL.

Moose Jaw would be an ideal place to coach as team is stacked at all positions,moving into a new building so fan interest will be at all time high.It definately looks like a good coach could and will succeed in this environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Fan View Post
    Worriers.....very clever. Molleken wasnt canned, he moved up to the NHL.
    Canned.