Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ICE vs BLADES

nanana hey hey good bye the mighty Schenn has failed again . Unless blades can win 4 in a row they will join previous teams who couldn't seal the deal 2009-2010 2008-2009 1993-94 1991-92 1987-88 1982-83 1975-76 1974-75 1972-73 and continue to be the longest serving member city of the WHL to never win a league title. So good to see the two teams who's fans did the most bragging are both down 3-0 . The only way the two teams will meet is on the golf course. Lord stanley blades in 5 I don't think so. Schenn has no emotional ties to the blades that's why he may have LA on his mind more than WHL . That's the risk with hired guns rarely do trade deadline deals win you in the mem cup .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Is there really a need to come on to the Blades board as a Warrior fan who haven't done anything either to hammer down a dead dog?

Pretty classless thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Spy View Post
    Is there really a need to come on to the Blades board as a Warrior fan who haven't done anything either to hammer down a dead dog?

Pretty classless thing to do.
    Tyler you are the last person to talk about classless you punk. you have no respect from anyone in the scouting world. Give it up already and jump of that bridge with lordstanley aka steven. Your parents must be so proud of u 2 clowns running ur mouths all over the net

I think people are allowed to say and write what they want. It is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, you idiot.

Always as a person who has been around for nearly 4 decades, it doesn't concern me what my elderly parents think about what I write in regards to hockey.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I know I'm controversial, that is just the way it is. Take it or leave it.

I think people are allowed to say and write what they want. It is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, you idiot.

Always as a person who has been around for nearly 4 decades, it doesn't concern me what my elderly parents think about what I write in regards to hockey.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I know I'm controversial, that is just the way it is. Take it or leave it.
    No your an idiot. 4 decades wow must be sad you live your life on a msg board.LOSER

Not really.

I'm actually a very happy person and comfortable where I am in life. It is people such as yourself that have to come on a message, pick out strangers and try to trash them. That my friend is pure and utter garbage and say alot about yourself.

Not really.

I'm actually a very happy person and comfortable where I am in life. It is people such as yourself that have to come on a message, pick out strangers and try to trash them. That my friend is pure and utter garbage and say alot about yourself.
    haha pirate saying that funny.

I'm glad you find humour in that.

THe different is, I post things that I believe in and think. You and few others come on here and try to stuff it in mine and other Blades fans faces. There is a big difference. I don't personally attack people and follow them around on message boards. That is very, very creepy and very desparate in your case as it pertains to looking for attention.

If you don't want to read mine or other Blades fans posts. Simply skip over them and move on. Is that easy enough for you????

THe different is, I post things that I believe in and think.
    Ahh, yes. Like openly promoting discrimination against ethnic groups, right?
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Well if you really want to go there, I'm of an ethic minority.

Why do you assume everyone is white, and nothing else on here?

Shut your mouth please. Your posting is garage and keep the white board garbage on that board please. we don't need it on our Blades forum.