Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: possible coaches

Default possible coaches

One would think Mllar would bring in an experienced coach he knows. There's a lot riding on next season. Looking into his OHL background he has a history with Shawn Camp he hired him twice once with Guelph and then in Sarnia. Camp is now coaching university hockey in Ont.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    One would think Mllar would bring in an experienced coach he knows. There's a lot riding on next season. Looking into his OHL background he has a history with Shawn Camp he hired him twice once with Guelph and then in Sarnia. Camp is now coaching university hockey in Ont.
    Note to Camp. Stay in University hockey in Ontario. You'll just get your rear-end canned in Moose Jaw. They have a great history with axeing good coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by SocnorB View Post
    Note to Camp. Stay in University hockey in Ontario. You'll just get your rear-end canned in Moose Jaw. They have a great history with axeing good coaches.
    This from a SC fan.
    GO WARRIORS GO

I don't think there are many coaches who would really want to come coach in a city like Moose Jaw. It is a good place for coaches to launch their careers, kind of like a minor league for the WHL if you will. You will not get a "name" coach that is for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Spy View Post
    I don't think there are many coaches who would really want to come coach in a city like Moose Jaw. It is a good place for coaches to launch their careers, kind of like a minor league for the WHL if you will. You will not get a "name" coach that is for certain.
    To bad you couldnt launch ur scouting career. JOKE

Nah, that is just doing fine.

Thank you for asking though.

How is your career going by the way?

Nah, that is just doing fine.

Thank you for asking though.

How is your career going by the way?
    very good. just done my 3rd year of uny. See u have no career. u hav ur so called scouting but yet nobody uses it. Go get a job u plug

If you don't know the details...Don't assume things.

That is something you will learn when you get some life experience.

As for your 3rd year of Arts/Science. I think almost everyone has one of those degrees and it is what you do after that counts.

you still have a lot to learn as a youngster. That much is forsure.

If you don't know the details...Don't assume things.

That is something you will learn when you get some life experience.

As for your 3rd year of Arts/Science. I think almost everyone has one of those degrees and it is what you do after that counts.

you still have a lot to learn as a youngster. That much is forsure.
    Its Law school but good try retard.Almost everyone has those ya sure except for you loser

You think you are going to be a lawyer lol lol lol!

Good luck on the bar. The only bar you will succeed at is drinking your face off and looking like a fool.

I'm done for the day, set you in your place I think!