Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: possible coaches

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Spy View Post
    You think you are going to be a lawyer lol lol lol!

Good luck on the bar. The only bar you will succeed at is drinking your face off and looking like a fool.

I'm done for the day, set you in your place I think!
    o yes Im in my place now u 40 year old wood eater.Im sure ur done for the day clown. See ur still posting on the white board

Nope, not posting on the white board.

That is enough of you for today MR. Computer tough guy!

Nope, not posting on the white board.

That is enough of you for today MR. Computer tough guy!
    Thought u were done? clueless

What would you MJ fans think of a former player coaching your team? Kent Staniforth has done a good job in the lloydminster junior ranks? Just a thought??

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    This from a SC fan.
    Who have we canned that was any good? Randy Smith? We haven't really canned anyone. Most just move on to the NHL; hello Todd McClellan, Dean Chynoweth. I don't think canning Randy Smith is in the same league as Mike Babcock and Lorne Molleken. Man you are touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsheep View Post
    What would you MJ fans think of a former player coaching your team? Kent Staniforth has done a good job in the lloydminster junior ranks? Just a thought??
    What an upgrade. Hunchak to Staniforth.

At least there would be fresh ideas and a desire to succeed?

how about Cory Clouston?

I don't think there are many coaches who would really want to come coach in a city like Moose Jaw. It is a good place for coaches to launch their careers, kind of like a minor league for the WHL if you will. You will not get a "name" coach that is for certain.
    Hockey spy your posts show just how little you know about the real hockey world. Who would listen to a guy that had Schenn going to LA with out any facts to back it up. Molleken is one of your big name coaches look at him now sweep sweep out 4 straight. Are you like 90 you keep calling people sonny youngster when you know something GRAMPA let me know.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by DunnerStunner View Post
    how about Cory Clouston?
    One would think that a former NHL head coach as young as he is, is going to at least get a look from some Pro hockey team at some level before coming back to coach in small town, sk. If he even wants to come back to junior at all.