Thread: Double OT? Who saw that coming?

Default Double OT? Who saw that coming?

Just joking.

Congrats on the win last night Ams fans. It's been a fun series. Overall it hasn't been as tight as the 2008 series was, but these teams are both evenly matched and I have a hard time believing this series won't go the distance. Here's to a great final 3 games and hopefully both teams will manage to stay healthy as well!

what is it with your two teams? I have never seen two teams that went to multiple OTs more consistently. I am rooting for the Chiefs in this one. I still think that TC gets away with a ton that the refs don't call, but w/e -- happy to see the Chiefs leading now. I expect this to go to 7 games though, it just wouldn't be a Chiefs/Ams series if it didn't.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dondo View Post
    what is it with your two teams? I have never seen two teams that went to multiple OTs more consistently. I am rooting for the Chiefs in this one. I still think that TC gets away with a ton that the refs don't call, but w/e -- happy to see the Chiefs leading now. I expect this to go to 7 games though, it just wouldn't be a Chiefs/Ams series if it didn't.

Yeah I really can't explain it. Heard during the game last night that of the last 15 playoff games between these 2 teams, 10 of those games have gone to OT and 5 have gone to double OT. Makes for some exciting hockey, but it's also hard on the heart that's for sure!

I don't expect the Ams to just fade away either and I still do see this series going 7 as well. I just don't think we've seen the Ams best effort yet and I'm expecting to in the next game. Although I won't complain at all if there are handshakes after game 6.