Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Victoria What'stheirnames

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Just annouced, the team will be called the Victoria Royals. really, I hope they didn't put much money or thought into this name. really. Well, now the whl will be under supported just like the ECHL.The whl left Victoria years ago because of ownership and history looks like it will repeat itself eventually. Why does rg continue to not listen to fans. I do agree that an american league should never have come to Victoria but whl,watch us F%&$ this up.
    what name would you have liked the team to have?

Here's the possible logo.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TourettesGuy View Post
    Here's the possible logo.

more than the posible logo, it is the logo. That logo has been trademarked already and the owners of the trademark are Westcoast Hockey Enterprises Ltd.

I love how this site got whiff of the new name before www.whl.ca did.

Bu really, the stick in that logo is turrible.

Quote Originally Posted by salmonkingsforever View Post
    what name would you have liked the team to have?
    The Capitols.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Just annouced, the team will be called the Victoria Royals. really, I hope they didn't put much money or thought into this name. really. Well, now the whl will be under supported just like the ECHL.The whl left Victoria years ago because of ownership and history looks like it will repeat itself eventually. Why does rg continue to not listen to fans. I do agree that an american league should never have come to Victoria but whl,watch us F%&$ this up.
    From the logo that they have, me thinks that the Royal Bank may be a sponsor.
    Apparently the real announcment is to be launched on the 20 at SOFMC

7. Default

at least they don't have to change the name of "King's Feast"

8. Default

if you go to the teams site.. www.vicwhl.com you will a countdown to what i presume is a press conference for Monday 10:30am. I am guessing they will finally come out with the leaked name and logo!

Default Just a formality now...

Last week when this was leaked, I confirmed that victoriaroyals.com had been registered, but so had all the other options so I didn't think too much of it. Now however, instead of a GoDaddy default page, victoriaroyals.com is redirecting to the vicwhl.com countdown page so as previously stated here I am agreeing that it must be the leaked name and logo being released. Congrats to Victoria and their new team the Royals!