Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Victoria What'stheirnames

Thumbs down

That jersey is just lame. Boring jersey for a boring city.

I Like it...alot! I have been waiting patiently for almost two decades for this to happen.

Ambulocetus Guest

Default Not sure about the stick

I like the logo, but I don't understand the requirement that the hockey stick is represented in everbody's logo. We KNOW it's a hockey team. I can understand it for American franchises, where hocky is off the radar (though most basketball teams seem to include a basketball now, too), but come on. Just give me the lion rampant; I can figure out the rest.

As to Victoria being a boring city - hardly! I mentioned that comment at my quilting club, and they laughed so hard, one of the guys dropped a stitch.

logo sucks. jersey sucks. looks like something my 5 yr old did up.

Obsolutely NOTHING is original with this team.

And other than the coaching staff...there seems to be NOTHING carrying forward from the Bruins...nothing attaching it to its past.

No originality, no history...so where does that leave them?

Quote Originally Posted by rednex50 View Post

And other than the coaching staff...there seems to be NOTHING carrying forward from the Bruins...nothing attaching it to its past.

ya nex cause the bruins jersey was just so awesome.. who cares if they have nothing from the past? let victoria be and let them enjoy their team pounding sand like a lil 5 year old wont bring your precious bruins back.

6. Default

what was original about the Bruins logo? your 5 year old could have drawn the Bruins logo while still in the womb!

Ambulocetus Guest

I'm just going to mark you down as "undecided." (maybe obsolutely undecided.)