Thread: Cody Eakin

Default Cody Eakin

I just wanted to thank Swift Current for grooming Cody Eakin. I have never seen such a player of his caliber work as hard as he does. He has been a treat to watch. I hope you Broncos fans took a little ownership in this championship run and enjoyed it (I know I was rooting for you guys when Negrin was traded to the Broncos). Eakin is truly a class act. I hope the deal works out for you as much as it did for us. Thanks You!

Quote Originally Posted by In the crowd View Post
    I just wanted to thank Swift Current for grooming Cody Eakin. I have never seen such a player of his caliber work as hard as he does. He has been a treat to watch. I hope you Broncos fans took a little ownership in this championship run and enjoyed it (I know I was rooting for you guys when Negrin was traded to the Broncos). Eakin is truly a class act. I hope the deal works out for you as much as it did for us. Thanks You!
    I know there are a lot of Ice 'wagon fans here in the southwest cheering Cody on.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I know there are a lot of Ice 'wagon fans here in the southwest cheering Cody on.
    Lol, Icewagon! I was one of them and will continue to be one, go Eakin and the Ice!!
    He is a treat to watch and plays both ends of the ice very well.
    Always Remembered