Thread: Ice prospects

Default Ice prospects

The annual rundown on the Ice prospects is up for this year, if anyone is interested:

http://smallatlarge.blogspot.com/201...-kootenay.html

Lieuwen to return? I sure hope it happens as he would be one of the best in the dub this season and could make us a contender.

Exciting watching the prospects today. I realize that I am no expert in judging but some years you have a better feeling than others. It is a smaller group of guys at camp this year but I liked what I saw.

Looking forward to playing the Ice in the pass. Kootaney always has a solid team even when our Canes were good. Glad to see the Ice do so well at the Mem Cup as they are my second favourite dub team. Especially when they OWN Medicine Hat.

Out scored 19-3 in our last two exihibition games. Sure makes you thankful that they don't count those games starting next week. Now as long as they start fresh.

Default Goalie Gone

Our backup from last year Teskey has been beaten out for the position. It was said he was the front runner coming in but the power of a good camp by Skapski was the decider.

The disadvantage of a memorial cup run is that your players value increases. Just heard this evening that our best remaining defenceman has been signed by the flames. It will tough to fill those shoes.