Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Victoria Royals Season's Tickets

Hey, I am "red" and take offense to anyone knocking "rednecks". To be "red" means you are blue collar, simple minded, and do anything to help your buddies pals or family. It also means we love to drink and party

We are not dumb...we are simple. Obviously I loved my Bruins to the death...I still carry decals on my car, and cherrish my memorabilia. The be "red" you don't flip flop on people, you don't go around trying to screw others over, and most of all...we work on a common agenda, not to see how much o an ass you can be.

Robison, Porter and Burke are not "red", and I could never trust those f*ckers ever again.

Dictionary Definition of A Redneck: a white person who is not very well-educated, likes to shoot guns, drive big trucks, and takes pride in being a little stupid or backward. Most live in the southern part of the U.S. but they can be found almost everywhere--except in the cities. (Be careful: Some white people consider this an offensive word; others consider it a badge of honor.)

err -- rednex50, this doesn't really sound like you. You're just a typical Canadian, passionate about our National Game, and you're a person who KNOWS when you're being screwed. You're hardy 'Simple', as you note. Understand though, that you might live a simpler, back to the basics life style, as compared to many City Slickers, BUT a Good, Honest Person. Yes, you don't Flop on people, and treat others as you would like to be treated ! That's Canadian 'Red' for sure, BUT not Redneck as know world wide.

Yes, Robison, Porter, and Burke are, as you say, 'not' Red, for sure, and you want to bet your last dollar that RG Properties, who are now in Kahoots with these Boys isn't either. In fact, they've already had 7 years here in Victoria to Tune their skills, screwing the public, and it looks like , with the City given them an agreement extension, they'll have 35 more years to do it.

I understand how you, and the Fans of the Chilliack Bruins feel after supporting your community Team for 5 years. I wonder how long RG will last here when the Real Hockey Fans of Victoria realize that it's just 'The Bottom line', with absolutely no consideration for the Fans who pay the Bills?