Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Royals trade for Rintoul

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    Hamilton is 19, Gamble is 20.

Sorry , I new that , but I just screwed it up. The question mark behind Gamble is because in my oppinion he is the fourth 20 year old and will be moved. Will probably be a younger goalie battle at camp for the back up spot.

Thanks, that helps a lot! Based on the build of the team and their style of play, what NHL team do you think they resemble?

Quote Originally Posted by fatshad View Post
    Line up could look something like this :

Crooks 19 Sundher 19 McGee 17
    Soudek 20 Kralik 18 Gogol 20
    Forsythe 19 Hodges 17 Traber 18
    Persley 18 Cratsenberg 19 Jones 18
    Wentworth 19

Rintoul 20 Pauls 19
    Stahl 19 Topping 18
    Habscheid 19 Hrynyk 19
    Zaggragen 18 Kanzig 16

Hamilton 20
    Gamble ?

Offense will have to be provided by Sundher , Crooks , Soudek , Kralik and McGee up front with the supporting cast being physical , defensively responsible guys that will contribute timely offense. On the back end expect offense from Rintoul , Topping and Pauls with the rest of the looking after there own end first. There is plenty of toughness on both forward and defense and look for Hamilton to make the most of his chance to be a starter.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by wry n ginger View Post
    Thanks, that helps a lot! Based on the build of the team and their style of play, what NHL team do you think they resemble?
    I would say they resemble the Montreal Canadiens because there skill Guys - ( Sundher , Crooks , Soudek , Mcgee , Hodges , Pauls and Topping ) are not real big ! The supporting cast are pretty good size , strong defensively and rugged. They will not be intimidated by any teams in the league in my oppinion. Hamilton will provide steady goaltending and Rintoul brings experience and leadership !

They are build on "Bruins" mentality. Magee for being small can handle himself very well in a scrap. Even Soudek can scrap.

Hard working, team toughness, with some high skill and huge heart.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by rednex50 View Post
    They are build on "Bruins" mentality. Magee for being small can handle himself very well in a scrap. Even Soudek can scrap.

Hard working, team toughness, with some high skill and huge heart.
    Yes , i would agree with your assessment as well Rednex !!!