Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012

Default 2011-2012

alright, training camp is just around the bend. lets fire up chat about the upcoming season...

Default 2011-2012

How many players eligible to return? Not to say all of those are for sure. What are the biggest needs to keep improving from late last season?

Wouldn't Constant fit in there? From what I gathered he seems to have played well in playoffs and was in PA working out this summer. Also a physical energy player?

i dunno about balson returning...seemed like he was the weakest link last season. and i was still dont see what everyone sees in constant..looked slow to me.

Not sure about Balson. Being an 18 year old, he could still elevate his game and likely should early on. I'm going by what I saw in a couple of games with Constant. I thought he was an energy guy, but I could be wrong as I didn't see him play much. If he could be a buzz saw out there he could fill a role, but not sure if that's in character.

is there any rumours of any possible surprises attending camp?

Likely won't settle the overagers til the deadline, with possible trades before. If anyone turns pro, there may be enough overagers in house already, unless you tweak overager for overager to fill a need. Hopefully they all show for camp. A good mix of vets and new players will give us an idea of the chemistry we have to look forward to if the overagers all come back after pro camps.

when do the pro camps wrap up?

Can't wait for camp

Quote Originally Posted by lostsheep View Post
    when do the pro camps wrap up?
    Hey lostsheep liking the new sig Dziurzynski nice !!

Looking foward to more webcast games i went by the name crosby