Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012

I heard he was,something the Mintos didn't offer at the time.

It's easier to make a team when you go somewhere where there is no competition for a goaltenders spot. In this case, Taryn took the easy way out. I remember Tyler Longlitz doing the same a few years back.

Deadly Guest

Iconwhl Vets

Out of the 20 year olds who stays and who goes:

Forwards: Parker, Herrod, Wells, Herle, Maylan.
    Defence: Bettauer
    Goal: Tucker

If I were a betting man my opinion would be Parker, Herrod and Bettauer.

Deadly Guest

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    I would guess the only way Maylan does not make the team is if hes traded. My thought is either him or Parker could be traded. I guess it depends on what Bettauer brings to camp.
    Very true raiderfan, I would think the only player to be untouchable at this point would be Herrod. Parker's playoff showed to me that he had know heart. I thought he was injured but when he pursued his career to go play pro it showed he was not injured. I would keep Bettauer as he is the only 20 yr old defenceman and he had a very strong second half and playoff. Camp should be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Very true raiderfan, I would think the only player to be untouchable at this point would be Herrod. Parker's playoff showed to me that he had know heart. I thought he was injured but when he pursued his career to go play pro it showed he was not injured. I would keep Bettauer as he is the only 20 yr old defenceman and he had a very strong second half and playoff. Camp should be very interesting.
    I have watched so far all the games at camp. I totally agree that Bettauer should stay as a 20 yr old. He so far has been the best defenceman at camp. He is very calm and relaxed out there and would be an asset to the power play. I heard through the rumour mill that he has signed a pro contract with the Hamburg Freezers of the German Elite League for the 2012-2013 season. If anyone can confirm this it would be appreciated.

whats going on in raider lang? this site as well as any news regarding the raiders has been too quiet...whats the atmosphere like around the team? are the possible cuts starting to be identified?

oh really, how many players are we down to then? any idea? the last cut downs i heard was the 3 that were made public

Just saw on Saskatoonhomepage.ca that arvin atwell was reasigned this morning, and overager andrew herle was places on waivers

those move clear up a few questions regarding some of the tougher roster moves. Deleting Herle before Wells is kind of concerning in my mind..

If Herle does not get picked up by any team he will play for Humboldt of the SJHL and compete for a National title with the Royal Bank Cup is being hosted there.
    www.childrenswish.ca