Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Training Camp

Default Interesting Note

No Hawrlyuk at SW Cougars camp. sounds like there was some conflict and didn't get a release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo24 View Post
    No Hawrlyuk at SW Cougars camp. sounds like there was some conflict and didn't get a release.
    Back to Parkland or yellowhead?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

He is not listed on the Parkland's camp roster and i cant find anything from Yellowhead camp.

Default Mark Stone

Just wanted to post about Stone. He was a 1 man show when his team needed a goal in intrasquad games, his skating has improved, he looks amazing. Before camp i was 100% sure he would be back for us, now I'm at 75%, I wonder if the Sens might keep him around for some exhibition games to see how he does, he's big and smart enough to play up there.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Stone

I'd be very surprised if the Senators kept a player that has junior eligibilty left. They are not quite that desperate. It would be in their best interests to let him go back to Junior where he will play big time minutes in all situations. Also he has a good chance to make Team Canada Juniors this year after his performance at the summer camp.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    I'd be very surprised if the Senators kept a player that has junior eligibilty left. They are not quite that desperate. It would be in their best interests to let him go back to Junior where he will play big time minutes in all situations. Also he has a good chance to make Team Canada Juniors this year after his performance at the summer camp.
    The senators have nobody, lol.

All-Time Favorite.

Sounded like Palmer made the team but wanted to preserve his NCAA eligibiltiy and play in the BCJHL this year. Not a bad option for the kid. Maybe we can convince him to play full time next year

http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/...434/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    The senators have nobody, lol.
    Not true at all