Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Captain

Default New Captain

Braes the new Captain.. good choice ..Now where do the 'A's land??

Default A's

Probably wont be finalized until the 20 year old situation is finalized. My guess would be Fyten Sutter and Johnston

Default I agree

with A's going to Fyten, Sutter and Johnston. I alos think Ryckman will have one.

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by CanesCrazy View Post
    with A's going to Fyten, Sutter and Johnston. I alos think Ryckman will have one.
    IMO they will give an A to Sutter and Fyten and possibly have Ryckman/Johnson share an A splitting with home/away games.

2speak, I think you have nailed it.

Default fyten injured

with you guys losing fyten for potentially lengthy time, any other possible A's? noticed tot on the NHL's preliminary list, watched him a couple times, could be a break out player this year http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=69970

Quote Originally Posted by whlhockey12 View Post
    with you guys losing fyten for potentially lengthy time, any other possible A's? noticed tot on the NHL's preliminary list, watched him a couple times, could be a break out player this year http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=69970
    What happened to Fyten?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Did the Flyers cut any guys after its rookie camp? Either way, I notice Fyten's name is on the main camp roster, that's a great acheivement for him!

Congrats CB very much deserved.
    GO CANES GO!

Default Fyter

Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANE'S ROCK View Post
    What happened to Fyten?
    He was injured at the pre-season game in Taber according to Pat Siedlecki's blog.
    PeacefulChaos