Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 500 TICKETS ONLY LEFT FOR OPENER !!!!

Default 500 TICKETS ONLY LEFT FOR OPENER !!!!

Hey, just read on the 'Royals' website that, as of today, Monday, Sept 19/11, there are only 500 seats remaining for the Opener. So with 5 days to go, and if that statement is correct, IT'S JUST GOTTA BE A SELLOUT !!! Be nice to see 7200+- in the SOFMC again !!

GO ROYALS GO !!!

According to CHEK TV --- As of 5PM it's just about a SELL OUT, ---- apparently only a 'FEW' single seats remaining !!

WAY TO GO !!!!! Nice way to welcome the WHL back !

GO ROYALS GO !!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    According to CHEK TV --- As of 5PM it's just about a SELL OUT, ---- apparently only a 'FEW' single seats remaining !!

WAY TO GO !!!!! Nice way to welcome the WHL back !

GO ROYALS GO !!!!
    It looks like the Doctor prescribed you some meds

I heard that it is a sellout, but there is a possibility of some seats opening up for sale in the next few days.

Yah SKF, I visited the Doc a few days ago, and he prescribed a little Pill ( Not a littloe Blue one -- thank you ) --- Apparently if you take one about an Hour before game time, it will allow one to watch & enjoy the fast skating, hard hitting, sharp shooting, testosterone driven Young WHL Hockey players, while at the same time moving any negative and clouded opinions of the off ice Ownership to the back of the center frontal lobe, and therfore not inhibiting the enjoyment of Canada's Game!! -- Who would have known??

Yup, a lot of our Family are going ( one on the ice during the nite) !!

I've got new batteries in my Walkman !! GIVE ME MY COWBELL

I'M READY !!! GO ROYALS GO !!!!

Good to have you onside, MY MAN!

Thank you pontcanna, BUT I have a question ! Wikipidea, with information supplied by RG & The City of Victoria states the seating capacity for the SOFMC is 7400, YET they announced a Sell Out at just over 7000, and if IT'S A SELL OUT, why are there singles left for sale??

Is a SELL OUT, not a SELL OUT??? --- I'm confused with how RG adds things up !!! 1 + 1 = 3 ???

Thank you pontcanna, BUT I have a question ! Wikipidea, with information supplied by RG & The City of Victoria states the seating capacity for the SOFMC is 7400, YET they announced a Sell Out at just over 7000, and if IT'S A SELL OUT, why are there singles left for sale??

Is a SELL OUT, not a SELL OUT??? --- I'm confused with how RG adds things up !!! 1 + 1 = 3 ???
    No offence but as I recall the Salmon Kings had sell outs as well in its hay day

Every rink i know has a number that they call a sell out - In Kelowna anything over 5000 is a sell out even tho the seating capacity is 5218.

To all of us that have been patiently waiting 17 years for tonight...this is it baby!!! Thank you RG properties!

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    To all of us that have been patiently waiting 17 years for tonight...this is it baby!!! Thank you RG properties!
    sOrRy but UGHHHHHHHHHH