Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 500 TICKETS ONLY LEFT FOR OPENER !!!!

Looking forward to Hockey again in the SOFMC

Hope that RoyalFlush & EVERYBODY enjoys the evening !

Hey, I just took one of my little Special Frontal Lobe Pills, CDNSailor -- Sounds that YOU should have one too !

Marty just took one, and I'll give him one for you too, OK ??

GO S/KINGS ----- err --- SORRY ---- GO ROYALS GO!!!!!

LOL. Sat with my glasses of wine and enjoyed the game, allbeit I had to pay to watch it while other across Canada watched it on Shaw TV

Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective. ( Way to quiet ) Did any of you hear this??

A very simple solution ---- As some of us did for the SK's games.--- remove the paper clip like bell striker, and install a 3/4 metal fender washer in its place --- This increases the sound substantially

A Heck of a Lot LOWDER GO ROYALS GO !!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective. ( Way to quiet ) Did any of you hear this??

A very simple solution ---- As some of us did for the SK's games.--- remove the paper clip like bell striker, and install a 3/4 metal fender washer in its place --- This increases the sound substantially
    A Heck of a Lot LOWDER GO ROYALS GO !!!
    sounds like Wobneb has been replace with Tim "The Toolman" Taylor!

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective
    While at the game I had the PVR grabbing it off Shaw for posterity. The contrast between what it sounded/felt like live compared to on TV was immense. The Shaw folk must have been in an almost sealed booth, the ambient atmosphere and noise was so muted. This was especially noticeable during the anthem, when the only people audibly singing along were a couple of very off-key players. Not representative at all of the real event.