Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Regular Season thread

I am a Hitmen fan who was at the game Sunday. Bertaggia is something special, he absolutely dominated the Calgary team all game. Sure looked like they missed Stone and Ferland, a little disorganized at times. Looks to be a good team in the next year or two. Now that Mcrimmon is focused on finding and acquiring talent (everyone knows he was an average coach but an elite GM) this team is scary.

What are they doing next year in net? Is it Boes bringing up Papirny? Anderson started strong then let the first goal in and looked shaky for a long time. All of a sudden its like he gets really jumpy and starts mishandling the puck and getting a touch out of position. Can't see him back as an overage.

Boes will be the starter with Papirnry as backup eventually taking over hopefully.

Jayce Hawryluk is going to big time player and will be on this team next season. Look out for him next year

Default Who's back-up goalie?

Who is going to be the back-up goalie going forward for the WK? Does anybody have any idea?

Man i miss Dziurzynski lol glad he is scoring a tonn of goals for you guys !!

Default WK vs Kelowna

Went to WK game vs Kelowna---some observations. Kelowna is skilled but quite small up front--could be in trouble in playoffs when physical play gets ramped up. Golbourne took a hard hit in the game as did Severson--neither came back. What does OGO POGO have to do with a Rocket?????? Someone from Kelowna want to explain that!! This Team will have a tough time winning many games on their Eastern swing. Noticed for the umpteenth time the WK lose focus in the 3rd period and allow some teams back into games. This needs to stop---allowing far too many shots on goal.

Default midterm rankings

It is nice to see seaman and bertaggia on the list of north american skaters at 50 and 122 respectively. would be great to see both of them climb before end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    A warning. Tired from team WHL games rolling into 3 in 3 nights. IMHO this is a reflection of what could happen after christmas if CC doesn't start using his bench. I've said it before. All you have to do is look into the Sen's past three post christmas runs. short bench no fuel. I hope I'm wrong and there's a master plan. I mean Fav's 1st game back forth line scores first shift 1 st period that line saw 2 more shifts that period for a total of 7 for the game. Jens same story exact. Please some one help me understand.
    I hate to say it's just an excuse!??

I hate to say it's just an excuse!??
    Although both teams were playing 3 in 3 . 2 of your three were at home 2 of our 3 were in Alberta so I don't know how valid that reason is. We scored in the last min of the first and in the first min of the 2nd & 3rd . Stone Ferland and DD were pretty much( hate to say it) invisible about half way through the game. Sundher never even noticed the guy he did very little out there. Walker was buzzing all night and Pulock tried . Honey didn't get much help. CC may be your biggest problem.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Although both teams were playing 3 in 3 . 2 of your three were at home 2 of our 3 were in Alberta so I don't know how valid that reason is. We scored in the last min of the first and in the first min of the 2nd & 3rd . Stone Ferland and DD were pretty much( hate to say it) invisible about half way through the game. Sundher never even noticed the guy he did very little out there. Walker was buzzing all night and Pulock tried . Honey didn't get much help. CC may be your biggest problem.
    Actually it was a requote from time of the super series regarding CC's use of his bench. Not about you.

Actually it was a requote from time of the super series regarding CC's use of his bench. Not about you.
    Would still apply to tonight
    GO WARRIORS GO