Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trades/Releases/Sign ups

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    Yes, I did see him, BUT He's ONLY 'ONE' Player !!

Oh. I know, Sundher is another, BUT ------ beyond that ???? --- you tell WHO has the talent that we've seen in the past 7 years???
    How about Garrison from the Giants. You'll see him twice this weekend!

NOT GOING, thank you !! But, maybe I'll catch the Hilites ???

We have won more games this season than the Skings won in 2 seasons.

Hey, Royal Swoosh, if, in fact that is the case, can you please 'copy & paste' your proof !! Somehow, I think that your facts are somewhat askew, but I'm from Missouri , 'Show Me!'

But, remember too, that the SKs were derived were a Dormant Franchise south of the Border, not a 5 year successful local WHL Franchise that packed up their Tents, with the Blessings of Robinson and Team ownership, with NO CONCERN FOR THE LOCAL FANS, and promoted by Leaf GM Brian Burke, to come to the Hawaii of Canada, --- All to keep ECHL & AHL Hockey, away from any possible affiliation to Vancouver of the NHL.

Hey, Royal Swoosh, if, in fact that is the case, can you please 'copy & paste' your proof !! Somehow, I think that your facts are somewhat askew, but I'm from Missouri , 'Show Me!'

But, remember too, that the SKs were derived were a Dormant Franchise south of the Border, not a 5 year successful local WHL Franchise that packed up their Tents, with the Blessings of Robinson and Team ownership, with NO CONCERN FOR THE LOCAL FANS, and promoted by Leaf GM Brian Burke, to come to the Hawaii of Canada, --- All to keep ECHL & AHL Hockey, away from any possible affiliation to Vancouver of the NHL.

time to up your dosages WOBNET...

Iconwhl

NOT GOING, thank you !! But, maybe I'll catch the Hilites ???
    Thats good, dont go to any games. There were over 6000 fans last night so we certainly dont need the negativity that you bring to the table. You could stay home and play cards, take the dog for a walk, have a nap or just lean back in your lazy boy and dream about all the thrills the SK provided for you in the past. Sweet Dreams ! Go Royals Go !!

Quote Originally Posted by fatshad View Post
    Thats good, dont go to any games. There were over 6000 fans last night so we certainly dont need the negativity that you bring to the table. You could stay home and play cards, take the dog for a walk, have a nap or just lean back in your lazy boy and dream about all the thrills the SK provided for you in the past. Sweet Dreams ! Go Royals Go !!
    Well said.

Question: How the _ell did a person who has NO interest in the WHL/junior hockey program ever become a moderator on this board?
    This JUNIOR hockey is way more exciting then any echl/ahl could have ever been. It started with instant rivilaries from the days when the Whl was here before. I am sorry for not copying and paste a responce here but I have my own opinions and am able to type them my self.

Dyck
    Last edited by coach; 11-06-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Well said.

Question: How the _ell did a person who has NO interest in the WHL/junior hockey program ever become a moderator on this board?
    This JUNIOR hockey is way more exciting then any echl/ahl could have ever been. It started with instant rivilaries from the days when the Whl was here before. I am sorry for not copying and paste a responce here but I have my own opinions and am able to type them my self.
    It is because I have no interest my friend

I'm not sure why this debate is under "Trades/Releases/Sign-ups"? Maybe the controversial new moderator can move it to a different spot...

Regarding the new mod, there may be something to say for his tongue in cheek "because I have no interest" comment. A moderate moderator - imagine 50sWHLer (aka WOBNEB) in that role

But he's interested enough to have season tix in the fancy seats, post interesting video after most home games and also offer his comments from time to time. If it's true that "half the battle is showing up" then he's certainly earned his spot here.

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    time to up your dosages WOBNET...
    Funny how 50s/WOB's rants tend to increase in frequency when the Royals are winning and drawing good crowds.