Thread: Pats re-assign Jung

Default Pats re-assign Jung

Let's just say pleasantly surprised.

Too bad for Jung that he was a 19 year old on a team that is rebuilding. I think the play of C. Stephenson, Klimchuk, Hunt and Volek made Jung dispensable. Why keep a 19 year old 3rd line guy, when you have a couple of 17 and 16 year olds that can fill the role?

Limited market for Jung. Maybe a team like SC, who can use some depth forwards, would be interested.

It is starting to look like the Pats are rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    Let's just say pleasantly surprised.

Too bad for Jung that he was a 19 year old on a team that is rebuilding. I think the play of C. Stephenson, Klimchuk, Hunt and Volek made Jung dispensable. Why keep a 19 year old 3rd line guy, when you have a couple of 17 and 16 year olds that can fill the role?

Limited market for Jung. Maybe a team like SC, who can use some depth forwards, would be interested.

It is starting to look like the Pats are rebuilding.
    If he was a year or two younger I would say Sc could be interested. But we really don't need another non impact 19 on this team...we have more then enough up front.

Iconwhl

I said all along that Jung was on the bubble, all he does well is PK yes he has alot of speed but he doesnt bring much else to the team besides that. Not worth keeping around to take ice time away from a younger guy.

Im sure the Pats will try to see if anyone needs some experience upfront, we wont get much for him at all maybe a 7th rd pick or conditional pick.

A few more guys i still believe are on the bubble at forward Martell, Olstad & Ouellette. Not sure what Lang's plans are for the D but i would think something has to budge there as well, be it as a trade or just a re-assignment. It wouldnt surprise me if its a trade of a Dman for another forward (17/18yr old forward) which would make another forward definately expendable.

Its not panic mode yet for the roster break down, im not sure when teams must be down to there set roster. We do still have Moser who is still nursing a off season surgery. He definately has a spot on this roster so something must be done yet.