Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Royals at Prince George 30 Sep

a win is a win...

Very much enjoyed listening to the Game on the Radio. Good PXP

Nice to see the SO Win too, BUT, agree that Hamilton has come up BIG to make the difference.

Now it's time for the D to step forward keep the opposition to the outside and cut down on the number of quality shots getting to the net.

The offense is creating some good chances, and I'm sure as they play together, and get to know each other more, our chances to score will improve.

Looking forward to listening again tonight.

GO ROYALS GO !!!!

At the 25:00 mark is the highlights of Fridays game.

http://www.cheknews.ca/index.php?opt...d=7&Itemid=126

Click on the chek news @ 10, 30 Sept link

Quote Originally Posted by CdnSailor View Post
    Still, Royals have had over 150 SOG against during the last three games, whether overrated or not. This is still crap as far as I am concened.
    Hamilton can only do so much for the team. Eventually his glory will end and we will be in last place rather than in first as we are this evening.
    Royals defence sucks at this time. They need to start playing like defencemen rather than figure skaters, doing circles and going nowhere.
    Oh my god pull your head out of your a$$ and realize they are juniors not so called "professionals"..Give them the break they deserve being a first year team and crawl off your high horse. I thought you were not interested in junior hockey anyway. Please go back to the "hasbeen" hockey league and leave the up & comers alone. They will appreciate it.

Geez 'coach', it was nice here until you came back on the scene!

Take it easy L'll Buddy --- Jeepers, you'll have a Hear attack if you keep this up !

Everybody is allowed their opinion, and just because that opinion doesn't agree with yours, doesn't mean it's wrong!!!! --- and until we see more action throughout the Season, we really don't know WHO is correct on their analysis of the WHL here in Victoria, or the Victoria Royals.

Cdnsailor is a very active and highly participating member of this Forum, and is appreciated by most.

Really no necessity in using personally degrading remarks, Thank You !

A little Class Please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Oh my god pull your head out of your a$$ and realize they are juniors not so called "professionals"..Give them the break they deserve being a first year team and crawl off your high horse. I thought you were not interested in junior hockey anyway. Please go back to the "hasbeen" hockey league and leave the up & comers alone. They will appreciate it.
    I guess "COACH" you should stop coaching because your memory aint worth a you know what.
    Yes Victoria is a first year team for Victoria, but all the players come from Chilliwack.
    So get your story straight before you pick on me, as to 150 SOG, if they werre Chilliwack still and I was a Chilliwack fan I would say the same damn thing.

PS yes I still do like the ECHL for what they are, and yes I will learn to grow with the DUB.
    Last edited by CdnSailor; 10-01-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Game video summary from the WHL website

http://www.whl.ca/video/index/id/1317486456
    Last edited by CdnSailor; 10-01-2011 at 08:53 PM.

8. Default

a first year team? first year in Victoria, but its year 6 for the franchise!

by the way, how are the Grizzlies doing?

Quote Originally Posted by salmonkingsforever View Post
    a first year team? first year in Victoria, but its year 6 for the franchise!

by the way, how are the Grizzlies doing?

Whoa there's a shot. By your own comments you want nothing to do with "juniors". Well? The grizzlies have management problems and will correct it, hopefully. They have the guys to perform on the team but are very disorganized. It is again a shame to see Victoria only able to support 1 team. Bear Mountain arena is pretty bare around the boards and the seats. Time will tell.

10. Default

Whoa there's a shot. By your own comments you want nothing to do with "juniors". Well? The grizzlies have management problems and will correct it, hopefully. They have the guys to perform on the team but are very disorganized. It is again a shame to see Victoria only able to support 1 team. Bear Mountain arena is pretty bare around the boards and the seats. Time will tell.
    i would say they have ownership problems. having the owner as coach is idiotic, but then again, look at the owner!