Thread: NHL12 players....

Iconwhl NHL12 players....

i was browsing youtube & found this video from a shootout goal online. Its pretty dirty of a move, anyone who has ever played this series im sure can agree its dirty & a pretty challenging move to pull off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tb9YNLzR1A

That is a pretty nice goal. I could never pull that off.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

A youger Brodeur would have stopped that and then followed up the save with a blocker to the face. On a side note how do you do a spinorama

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
    A youger Brodeur would have stopped that and then followed up the save with a blocker to the face. On a side note how do you do a spinorama
    I am not sure how you do a spinorama but I always play EASHL and my team forces me to be goalie,but that is my top position(overall) NHL 12 is AWESOME

Default Rosters

I wish that they would update the WHL rosters completely!! Makarov for the Blades is not even in the game ect ect. I mean how hard is it to do???

Iconwhl

the WHL rosters have been now updated now for a few weeks which is great i know for my Pats there r 2 minor mistakes & hopefully simple fixes for EA (but it is EA after all)

Klimchuk is made a lefty when he is a righty

Schiedl is made a righty when a lefty (i thought this would of been corrected from last year when they made him but nope)

also if anyone plays on the PS3 & is looking to join a 6v6 league i am running a team & the bidding starts on players prob during the week of Dec. 5 or the following week forsure.. go to hometeamsonline.com & in the league search type in otpqhl & register ur player also register urself on the forum site as well.