Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Decision Day

Darian will be traded, the only question is when, in the next while or at the trade deadline. The Blades would be stupid not to trade one if not their best player.

Hopefully someone will be willing to give up some good younger forwards (93's or 94's)

Congrats to the Blades, now their attendance better go up, starting now, last nite's attendance was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Dziurzynski will still not get traded mark my words Nicholls will before him or even trask
    I hope your right. I can live with either of these two gone.

Great news on the memorial cup!

Thing is with the 20 year olds is that you almost need to trade them now because once other teams settle with their 20s, it becomes impossible to trade them for anything but another 20 year old and maybe a pick.

I suppose the odd team may carry two 20s and add another at the deadline, but I doubt it will be one that is willing to mortgage the future for a playoff run.

Congrats to the Blades, I went to the World Jr's hosted in Saskatoon so I know it's going to be a great party. You can count on me being there, now I hope my Rockets are there for me to cheer on!
    Kelowna Rockets
    Division Titles: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015
    Regular Season Championships: 2003, 2004, 2014
    Western Conference Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Western Hockey League Championships: 2003, 2005, 2009, 2015
    Memorial Cup Championships: 2004

Congrats Blades fans! You guys will do a wonderful job hosting the Memorial Cup. Having your team in the tournament isn't a bad prize either.

i guess that this would be the only way that they could get in the memorial cup. It wont matter if they choke now LOL

congrats blades lol
    www.childrenswish.ca

Congratulations to Saskatoon.In my opinion probably one of the nicest cities in Canada.Looking forward to spending 10 days there in 2013.
    Last edited by the Royal Flush; 10-17-2011 at 06:53 PM.

I've lived here all my life, some parts of this city are NOT good places^ but I love this city regardless, so pumped that we finally have the tourny again

Lorne said they are gonna have 20 returning players so thats huge we only lose the 3 20's we have this seasonm thats it just another reason why we wont do to much if anythingm they will do more next year before the trading deadline they are gonna be a good team this year to build up some confidense

Is it just me, or did this franchise just get a gigantic boost today!?