Thread: PG gets a shut out

Default PG gets a shut out

The player did not quite, had no luck around PG's net in the first and second periods and then the PG goalie shut the door. Our power play looked like last year; all the play was on the outside. We did not get the shot off soon enough. by the time we were able to shoot the shot was blocked or the lane was plugged, so another pass. I was't watching the lines but it seemed we were only playing three. Again the players did not quite and the game was entertaining

QUIT.

Thanks for the update though. Still away from home and havent been to a game yet this year!!!! Going to Edmonton on friday to watch them play the Oil Kings. Got sweet seats to Oilers Canucks can't wait to see Eberle play again.

Spelling never was my strong suit

Iconwhl

i was not at the PG game as i had to attend a wedding but the game on Friday nite i never quite figured out what the Pats were trying to accomplish on the PP i dont know why Weal is at the point he is 1 of the best players down low in the league.

Also i must say we dont have anyone to play with Weal, Reider is not a 1st line player he doesnt have the speed to play with Weal. I really dont know why Schiedl is not playing with Weal they had alot of chemistry last season.

The quick start of 4-1 is very nice but these last 2 home games watching how the lines were set really makes a guy scratch his head. We dont have that dominate 1st line that can pick it up a notch, looking at our lines Conacher is trying to spread it out & that never works in junior hockey. I would love to see a line of Weal/Schiedl/Volek by far the 3 most skilled guys on our club up front.

Our PP has to go back to Weal down low with Davidson on the point when Weal is out there. Both have great patience & the abilty to make plays. Watching the PP on friday nite was very hard on the eyes we had limited chances im not sure if it was any better on Saturday nite but im going to guess not with no goals scored in the game at all.