Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Step by step

Default Step by step

Well it has been two games for the new captain Czerwonka and a goal each game. He certainly is a force in front of the net and suprisingly good hands. Nice to see Reinhart giving him a lot a support in his new role. Played Prince Albert and Lethbridge the last couple of nights. From what I saw, I predict Prince Albert will easily make the playoffs and Lethbridge will finish last.

Continue to win the close games. Last years rookies starting to make an impact with Rossignal, Niebrant and Benoit playing quality minutes. Sure nice to get an early season jump on our rivals Calgary.

Default Reinhart to play both

Good to see Max rewarded for his hard work. Brother Sam had a great game last night against the Rebels. Even though Red Deer had the bigger bodies Kootenay buried their chances with creative playmaking.

I'm impressed that you guys are off to such a fast start, usually there is the whole cup hangover thing but looks you guys are contenders again this year, going to enjoy playing you guys this year, keep it up!!!!!!

Hey Kootenay fans need some advice...coming in from London on Friday night to catch a game I hope. Are tickets hard to get ? How many hours from Calgary over to Castlegar...7 ? Going to do a loop out to Vic to see family and want to grab a few Dub games on route.

Kelowna Saturday night.

Hotels or nice accommodations in town also ?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonTemplar View Post
    Hey Kootenay fans need some advice...coming in from London on Friday night to catch a game I hope. Are tickets hard to get ? How many hours from Calgary over to Castlegar...7 ? Going to do a loop out to Vic to see family and want to grab a few Dub games on route.

Kelowna Saturday night.

Hotels or nice accommodations in town also ?
    Hello Simon It should be a sunny and cool day on your arrival. You are correct with the 7 hour drive to Castlegar. Kootenay is playing Everet on Friday and there will be tickets available at the box office. My recommendation would be stay at either the CPR B&B or the Elizabeth Lake Lodge. Ask them about tickets and they will look after you. Nice time of year to be in Victoria, enjoy the trip.

Thanks ELL,

I land early at Calgary 9 am and my rental is out of airport so I'll be on my way quickly. I see the weather is much cooler out that way, was 13 here yesterday and going to 17 and sunny again today...balmy. Suppose to stay around for another 10 to 12 days of warm weather so I won't be coming home to snow at least.

Was hoping to catch Kamloops but no way I want to travel up to PG...Portland I think are at Kelowna Sat so I'll see Prospect place in Kelowna after my stop to the Plex.

I usually fly out to Kootenays to go sno riding up Nelson way but have not been in few years. Love the Kootenays, my favourite part of BC.

Well Simon did you make it to the game last night? Not the ususal first on the puck type of game for Kootenay but they did capitalize when needed. Also the most fights I have seen at an Ice game this year. Thought Benoit was a deserving first star. Are you heading up to Kelowna now?

Looking forward to Saskatoon coming to town and the intensity they always bring to their games. After a few weeks of injuries we are close to full strength and a great test for our side. The last couple of games have showcased some great creativity from our 2nd and 4th lines.

I'm also looking forward to this game, probably will watching online, first time since the playoffs, I just hope it's a defensive battle. We have two awesome goalies in net Lieuwen and Marakov, I just have a question, how come Lieuwen is letting more goals than he should? Maybe teams are finding cracks in his armor ha ha jk, should be an entertaining game........