Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Step by step

I think one player does make a difference. Look at what Cody Eakin did for us.Without him, no banners. Straight up.

The Ice are sitting near the top on the confrence with the roster they have, imagine bringing in a veteran defenceman and another sniper like Eakin.

Spokane sucks, medicine hat aint going for a run. Lets get Etem or kitchtin over here in the blue and black! then watch what this team does!
    Cranbrook's own, Kootenay ICE 1998 to 2012, 2011 WHL CHAMPIONS!!!
    THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP'S!!

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50 View Post
    I think one player does make a difference. Look at what Cody Eakin did for us.Without him, no banners. Straight up.

The Ice are sitting near the top on the confrence with the roster they have, imagine bringing in a veteran defenceman and another sniper like Eakin.

Spokane sucks, medicine hat aint going for a run. Lets get Etem or kitchtin over here in the blue and black! then watch what this team does!
    Do you have anything left to trade after Eakin deal other than roster players. Is there something wrong with your rink (looks ok andd new ) or do you just have that core of 2500 fans and no one else cares . You are in top 4 all year last year top team again what gives ? You just went out on a 9 gm road trip and no one probably noticed lol . Man you're players and organization deserve better.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Lots of thoughts on whether our teams should be buyers or sellers. this is my take. If we are still in the top four in our conference by the trade deadline the team has earned the right to compete with the players it has. If because of attrition we give up a 3rd pick for a role player that is ok. If we are out of the top four I think we should become a seller. Give the young players a chance to play, short term star players rarely work out. And yes I have not forgotten Eakin.

Anyone know of any of the Ice games being played on Shaw Cable, as I have noticed a few more games on this season.

Also, is there any team that has had a better record during the Cranbrook run with the Ice in the WHL? Or any CHL franchise for that matter. With teams that generally have long term records that look like a roller coaster at best, the Ice fans have been very fortunate to see the Ice always in a legitimate playoff spot or run.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    Anyone know of any of the Ice games being played on Shaw Cable, as I have noticed a few more games on this season.

Also, is there any team that has had a better record during the Cranbrook run with the Ice in the WHL? Or any CHL franchise for that matter. With teams that generally have long term records that look like a roller coaster at best, the Ice fans have been very fortunate to see the Ice always in a legitimate playoff spot or run.
    Pretty consistent team . Too bad more people don't come out to see a pretty good product.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by fightstrap50 View Post

I think you're drinking the same kool-aid as mjw22.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I think you're drinking the same kool-aid as mjw22.
    WINNING TEAMS SAME KOOL- AID Wheatiemaniac you got some bad kool - aid.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Here come the Ice. I predict that their mid season slump is now over. With important pieces coming back from the Christmas tournament and recent rest all will be well. A return to stellar form for Lieuwen would be an added bonus.

Default Deadline

Quote Originally Posted by ELL View Post
    Here come the Ice. I predict that their mid season slump is now over. With important pieces coming back from the Christmas tournament and recent rest all will be well. A return to stellar form for Lieuwen would be an added bonus.
    What might the Ice be looking to add before the deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    What might the Ice be looking to add before the deadline?
    I do not believe we will be adding any pieces. The veterens from last year will hopefully provide the leadership needed. Despite the trading deadline splash of last year that is not the norm for our GM.