Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Step by step

Icon32 congrats

Hey, congrats on making it to the post season once again. At Christmas I for one wrote you off. The don't quit attitude down there once again has paid off. Good luck the rest of the way. The Hurricane BOD could learn something from you.

BB

Thanks Bear for your thoughts. The team is looking ready to take their shot.

Every couple of years a top seed goes down. I am just saying it is possible.

Lit up for 9 goals in game one and then to come back, unbelievable. What a gritty performance. Great discipline hockey my hat is off.

Two picks in the European draft. Between the years we passed on them and the other years where they did not work out it has been 8 years since a Euro was in our top six. Hoping this is the year.

Training camp starts on Wednesday. We look a little thin but good nucleus. Have to see how it plays out. Very sorry to see Muth retire, liked his on ice presence.

You have got to like it. We have not yet won a game in the preseason but are listed in the top 10 in the country. I like the optimism.

Dustyn Boyd. A 19 year old that has been in the league a while. I am surprised they were not able to get anything in a trade for him.

Raiders are my least liked team. So to see them and former Clousten leave town with not even a goal was particularly sweet. First game I have ever been to without a single penalty from either team. Made for a fast paced entertaining game.

Wow Blockbuster. I will say more later but what a trade. We gave up a lot but it sure makes for an exciting year ahead.