Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dziurzynski Traded to Brandon

Default Dziurzynski Traded to Brandon

For 3 draft picks

Blades receive a 2nd round pick in 2012, a 2nd round pick in 2013, and a 3rd round pick in 2014.

Wonder if Trask goes next to Portland i say why the heck not load up on the picks

Default Blades

Blades did very well to get all those picks for a 20 yr old albeit the best one possible in my mjnd because of his combination of skill and toughness.

Brandon owed us big time so I think this was a great trade for the Blades, sure it wouldve been nice to have gotten a some young guys in return but Molleken can still use these picks to acquire some player for the Cup run at next year's deadline.

Since Molleken was apparently in Portland last nite, makes me wonder if Portland made him an offer involving players and after he saw the game didn't like the players he was being offered and took the deal with Brandon instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Brandon owed us big time
    How so?
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    How so?
    The Schenn trade obviously. He wasn't worth what the Blades gave up for him.

Brandon owed us big time so I think this was a great trade for the Blades, sure it wouldve been nice to have gotten a some young guys in return but Molleken can still use these picks to acquire some player for the Cup run at next year's deadline.

Since Molleken was apparently in Portland last nite, makes me wonder if Portland made him an offer involving players and after he saw the game didn't like the players he was being offered and took the deal with Brandon instead.
    I'm thinking Lorne and KM met in Portland had a coffee or 2 during the game and discussed a trade

The Schenn trade obviously. He wasn't worth what the Blades gave up for him.
    That doesn't mean that the WK's owed the Blades anything. It just means Lorne was dumb, plain and simple.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

I guess the question, Are both sides happy with the trade?