Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dziurzynski Traded to Brandon

I think Trav was being Sarcastic but you can never really tell on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    I guess the question, Are both sides happy with the trade?
    More than happy Dziurzynski almost never even came back this season so we got lucky he did and got 3 picks back for him

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    That doesn't mean that the WK's owed the Blades anything. It just means Lorne was dumb, plain and simple.
    Relax dude lol, jus saying its nice Brandon gave back three pretty good picks for a 20 year old. I haven't seen a solid 20 yr old go for that many good picks in a long time.

Default the trade

Of course even as a WheatKing fan I realize the Blades did very well in the DD trade. This gives the Blades more leverage when going out to build their team for 2013 Mem Cup---stock piling draft picks is never a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    I guess the question, Are both sides happy with the trade?
    I'll tell you in about 6 months!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

We have 7 more games against the Blades this year to see if there was anyone on Stoon that DD didn't like!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Can't say this is shocking news. Basically called it earlier this afternoon on here.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post
    Can't say this is shocking news. Basically called it earlier this afternoon on here.
    I knew about this trade yesterday but i thought i wouldn't blab anything out like when i found out about Dziurzynski coming back from the AHL i got torn a new 1 for that no one likes a bragger i found out

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post
    What happened to the good 17 or 18 year old you said was coming to toontown?

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I knew about this trade yesterday but i thought i wouldn't blab anything out like when i found out about Dziurzynski coming back from the AHL i got torn a new 1 for that no one likes a bragger i found out
    LOL ur so full of it.