Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dziurzynski Traded to Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I knew about this trade yesterday but i thought i wouldn't blab anything out like when i found out about Dziurzynski coming back from the AHL i got torn a new 1 for that no one likes a bragger i found out
    Yeah, sure you did.

And I had advanced warning of Saskatoon's annual flop in the playoffs last year... Oh, wait...
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    LOL ur so full of it.
    Well i didn't want to brag this time around i saw what happend last time no one likes a bragger

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    Yeah, sure you did.

And I had advanced warning of Saskatoon's annual flop in the playoffs last year... Oh, wait...
    Oh geez haven't heard the Blades choking in the playoffs before pretty original stuff there

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    I guess the question, Are both sides happy with the trade?
    Its a great return no doubt. I really don't see how this move helps us in the next 2 years though, unless mooner trades some of these picks for a player or two here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyblade View Post
    Why the frown?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    Its a great return no doubt. I really don't see how this move helps us in the next 2 years though, unless mooner trades some of these picks for a player or two here shortly.
    Mooner may even trade Trask to Portland yet who knows get another draft pick back and just go with 2 20's i wouldn't be disapointed there is bigger things in the future to keep in mind

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Mooner may even trade Trask to Portland yet who knows get another draft pick back and just go with 2 20's i wouldn't be disapointed there is bigger things in the future to keep in mind

Im ok with that if he pulls the trigger on him, we just need more than picks back in return.

Draft picks are not helpful on this short of dead line. I hope this is used for a player with in the timeframe allowed. Il miss watching DD play as a blade, and will cheer loudly for him after this season. Best of luck DD.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Why the frown?
    probobly becuase DD was a crowd favourite, and will quickly become one in brandon too im sure...its great what we got in return but i will miss watching him play, and i think brandon has just become the toughest team in the league if they werent already...