Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Memorial Cup Roster

Also didn't help Nicholls was playing with A Elliott man Elliott doesn't add a whole lot to this team and is also 18 taking up a younger kids roster spot i would rather have 16 year old Stockl playing

Blades Limp in to Spokane tonight with 10 forwards add to the list Travis McEvoy with a lower body injury Trask Sransky and Collins are also out Blades have 8 healthy dmen so maybe they can use guys like Fafard and Schmidt up front to make a full lineup

Here is the article

http://www.saskatoonhomepage.ca/inde...853&Itemid=422

Blades Limp Into Spokane Tonight
    Friday, 21 October 2011

One week after it started, the U-S Division road trip ends for a battered bunch of Saskatoon Blades tonight in Spokane. Two goalies, eight defencemen and 10 forwards are left healthy, meaning all are likely to suit up tonight for the 7-3-1 Blades, who are winless in their last three games and 1-2-1 overall for the trip. Add centre Travis McEvoy to the list of walking wounded with Lower Body injuries…joining veterans Jake Trask, Chris Collins and Matthew Stransky on the sidelines. The three-game winless streak is the first for the Bridge City Bunch in more than one full regular-season, dating back to mid-January, 2010. Saskatoon lost 3-2 at home to Spokane last season, but won here at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena two seasons ago by a 5-4 count. The Chiefs are 5-2-1 for the campaign. The broadcast on 92-9, THE BULL begins at 7:30 with the play-by-play at 8 p.m.

Here are the projected Blades lines tonight

Elliott Benson Nicholls
    Paradis Sutter Burns
    Stovin Olsen Zajac
    Schmidt Haas Fafard

Siemens Thrower
    Deitz Hodder
    Cox Stipancik

Makarov

I say dump and chase is a good possibility for tonight tight nuteral zone coverage

Sorry guys i had to erase the regular season thread Western Elite had my phone number and anddress up i couldn't keep that up for much longer the only way i was able to erase the whole thread is because i was the one who originally started the regular season thread a month ago i am no mod at all

Sure great to have the Blades back at home with there 5-0 home record and lets hope Trask is back Wednesday and also hope Thrower isn't concussed after that whopping he took from Kramer

Anyone have any news on Throwers well being i know he finished the game against Spokane but after the whooping he took against Kramer his head wasn't quit in it and seem'd a little out of it i hope there is no concussion

Think there is very little chance of him having a concussion for one reason. The training staff take concussion very serious. There's no chance he would have returned if they suspected it! Now the cut and swelling may be the issue.....having the pressure of the lid against it may limit him for a few days!

True i'm just so sick of key Blades injuries this season they need a break from it lol