Thread: Raiders - Pats Oct 22

Default Raiders - Pats Oct 22

First period almost over. 0-0 and I predict a 5-2 win for the raiders. We are out playing the pats big time.
    Biblow is the biggest joke of a ref in the league. a few calls in the first (against both teams) that even the pats announcer had to laugh off.
    I like the lines tonight and they seem to be working out. What are your thoughts?
    Herrod's line is always full of hustle and gets pucks on net while the Mcneil Maylan Fiddler line plays 80% in the visiting side.

Quote Originally Posted by TalkHockey View Post
    First period almost over. 0-0 and I predict a 5-2 win for the raiders. We are out playing the pats big time.
    Biblow is the biggest joke of a ref in the league. a few calls in the first (against both teams) that even the pats announcer had to laugh off.
    I like the lines tonight and they seem to be working out. What are your thoughts?
    Herrod's line is always full of hustle and gets pucks on net while the Mcneil Maylan Fiddler line plays 80% in the visiting side.
    we are out playing them big time what position do you play ?

Either A) you do not understand what being a fan is or B) you are a young buck who doesnt know better

I can say we because I have invested in the PA hockey club and am a fan of the team.

Back to the game talk about "our team", tides have turned and we are being out played. Byblow continues to be an idiot (as does lord stanley) however I still have faith!!!

Go raiders go

Quote Originally Posted by TalkHockey View Post
    Either A) you do not understand what being a fan is or B) you are a young buck who doesnt know better

I can say we because I have invested in the PA hockey club and am a fan of the team.

Back to the game talk about "our team", tides have turned and we are being out played. Byblow continues to be an idiot (as does lord stanley) however I still have faith!!!

Go raiders go
    Wow taker easy bro i was just razzing you little bit i would not like to see you get all flusterd in person had someone say that and i agree Byblow is a idiot

By the way do you watch the games via webcast like i do ? just curious

Yea I do, frustrating as its a coin toss on the quality but better than nothing.

Regina deserved the win tonight. Not sure why coach changed lines for the second period. It was 0-0, then he changed them and we got scored on 4 times and then a quarter of the way into the third he slightly changed them back but not fully.

the "big" new scoring centerman(lol no goals in 39 games but we see lots of promise in him) that Vancouver had no interest in "burns" sure played well with a minus 4........anyone wonder why Don Hay said that even though Connor retired he still was a better team without those 2(burns and hart) in his lineup??

The pats played very good again tonight. They play as a team vs individuals trying to do it all.
    Herrod was hands down the best player on the ice tonight.
    I hate to do it (or do I?) but Yaworski... 2-0 Raiders and he pushes the net off the morings while on the PK to give the pats a lengthy 5-3. That was when the wind left the raiders sails.
    The raiders then got full momentum back after the knockout (hope bidlevski is ok) and Tyler tried to get fancy in our own zone, gave it away on 2 occasions which led to the pats scoring again.
    Are his Pims nto a concern to anyone else?
    Howlowenko played very well for us and had some big kick saves.

With all the talent this raiders team has and the lack of success I have to ask how safe Brunos job is? Did he just sign a long term deal?

I agree Yaworski's lack of discipline and bad penalties would warrant a benching on any other team. There never seem to be any repercussions for hurting the team. They dressed 7 d-men, sit his ass down for a period!
    McNeill will have nothing left by Christmas. They ride him like a mule: 12 plus minutes of ice in the 3rd, after playing big minutes in the 1st 2 periods. Time for someone else to carry some of he load, and that's for the coaches to realize.
    Raiders have the 3rd oldest defense in the league, yet still give up an average of over 36 shots per game. Experience is not translating into good play on the ice. Systems or personnel, something has to change in a hurry or this team's season will be over by Christmas.

Default go raiders go

Yaworski hasn't taken a good penalty in 3 years. Bruno healthy scratch's Corbin lastnight (according to the Pats announcer) but will never healthy scratch or bench Yaworski for terrible penalties. These 2 games are gonna come back to haunt us. The Raiders where playing good in both games until the parade to the penalty box started. The trade with Vancouver is a little surprising with 4-19 year olds on defence now. I thought Atwal had a good camp and should have been here as a 17 year old next year. I guess we will see him haunt us next year in a Giants uniform. Also, is Berry hurt or in the dog house? He had a great camp and never dresses.
    Last edited by Landon; 10-23-2011 at 09:50 PM.