Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Curtis Hamilton

Default Curtis Hamilton

What are the chances he's back in the WHL? He's been a healthy scratch 3 of 6 games so far. The Oiler's farm team seems to have an over supply of forwards as well.

I think if Hamilton was coming back he'd have been sent back already. Even if he was sent back, I'd be surprised if the Blades didn't trade him.
    Last edited by Trav; 10-24-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Say the slim chance he did come back i wonder what the Blades could get for him ? a Dziurzynski return plus a prospect hard to say

Iconwhl

Are people REALLY this clueless on about hockey? Christ you guys HES SIGNED!!! Come on and use your heads. You guys might as well pray for a Mike Green and Ryan Keller return as well.
    BLEED BLUE

Yeah cause no NHL signed players have ever got sent back to there junior teams lol my god

Plus we never said he would be back slim means probably in the range from 1 to %5 chance

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post
    Are people REALLY this clueless on about hockey? Christ you guys HES SIGNED!!! Come on and use your heads. You guys might as well pray for a Mike Green and Ryan Keller return as well.
    WRONG. While I agree that he likely won't be coming back, however, signed players can return to Junior.

His production in Oklahoma is not near what I expected it would be, though he did get an assist last game.

Hes not the only WHL player up there not playing up to expectations, Schenn isnt doing all that well either. Not that he would come back, nor would I desire that either. but to come back and be used to build our team for next year that would be very cool. Espcialy since i think the Schenn deal screwed us over in the long run last year.

Iconwhl Well DUH! The option is there

Of course there's a chance that Jeff Skinner and Taylor Hall will return to the OHL. Guess what NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It could, it is possible. But you'd have a better chance in buying a lottery ticket.

Hamilton back to junior.... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. No point in even talking about it. I will bet ANYONE on here 10/1 odds that Hamilton isnt returned.

Come on guys, there IS a LITTLE common sense to be used here. Figure it out.
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post
    Of course there's a chance that Jeff Skinner and Taylor Hall will return to the OHL. Guess what NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It could, it is possible. But you'd have a better chance in buying a lottery ticket.

Hamilton back to junior.... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. No point in even talking about it. I will bet ANYONE on here 10/1 odds that Hamilton isnt returned.

Come on guys, there IS a LITTLE common sense to be used here. Figure it out.
    I agree