Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does the team wait..

Default How long does the team wait..

Anyone have any predictions as to how long the team waits to make a change now that the Losing Streaks has hit 11...

Does anyone actually think we should ride this one out with Preston at the helm? Id like to see if anyone has any valid points that he should stay (and the fact that we cant afford the money to get rid of him doesn't count)..

My Prediction is that we keep him all year, we have a new President.. Some new board members.. I still believe that we have the "Old Boys Club" mentality, and Preston seems to fit right into that.... I think we win Less then 10 games this year if this is the case..

I wouldn't be surprised to see Preston stick around. What could he do to be fired that he already has done and kept his job? Have a worse record than last year? Done that and stuck around. Throw a tantrum in Kelowna and embarrass the city? Done that! Mumble incoherently in interviews? Done that too! Put out a 1 goal a year scorer (Moser) in a shootout twice? Done that as well! Take a signed NHL goalie and develop him into nothing? How about trading an Olympic Dman(Sbisa) and a Euro pick(Bartchi) for Johnston and Bergland? How about taking a 12th overall import pick and choosing a Dman when offense was a priority.
    Its effing endless with this clown!
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Default lol...........

[QUOTE=Bocephus;171451 Mumble incoherently in interviews? Done that too! ![/QUOTE]

you hit the nail on the head with that one.........as for the sbisa thing and the 1st pick being a dman, well you kinda killed the joke bringing those points up after that............................but well said......
    GO CANES GO.................

It is shocking how bad this team has been managed since Preston was hired but since he is such a god awful coach as well it appears people are ignoring the horrible job he has done as GM as well.

I hear a lot of talk about him firing himself as coach and just being GM but based on the 0 talent that he has brought in why would we want him anywhere close to this team in any role?

How about this one shushu.
    http://www.oursportscentral.com/serv...es/?id=4138072
    How to turn a 2nd rounder into a 4th after only a year of drafting him.
    Of course we will never know the truth because us fans don't deserve that much.
    "I promise that we will put an exciting fast paced product on the ice each and every game and bring back the winning tradition to Lethbridge." Berehowsky

Cycle Cycle and then pass it to Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Its effing endless with this clown!
    Its effing endless with the whole organization quite frankly.. Thats whats so sad at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus View Post
    Put out a 1 goal a year scorer (Moser) in a shootout twice? Done that as well!
    Not only that, Moser would only play one or two shifts per game... that is when Preston would actually dress him for a game...

Note to Rich Preston/BOD.....see PA Raiders/Brono Campese

Default the only thing there is............

[QUOTE=Dutchie;171689]Note to Rich Preston/BOD.....see PA Raiders/Brono Campese[/QUOTE
    matt k is not the answer,we need a whole new coaching staff.........i wonder how long they are going to let grampa destroy this team.......i sat in front of big bad brian and heard him ramble on about lack of chances and bad breaks...he and the rest of them are the reason this team will alway be in the toilet..people that have no clue about hockey hiring people that have no clue about JR hockey........enough said..................
    Last edited by shushu; 10-29-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    GO CANES GO.................

matt k is not the answer,we need a whole new coaching staff.........
    You could also look at PA's move fro the fact that the GM gave up one of his two positions... pretty bold move